6 Day Cycle?

was wondering if a 6 day cycle would be good I been hitting every muscle group once a week and made some gains and got strength from it. however my chest has started to lag. It use to be better but now i feel once a week on my chest isn’t good enough.

So far my training routine has been
monday- chest and back
tuesday rest
wednesday- abs and cardio
thursday- shoulders and traps
friday biceps and triceps
saturday- rest
sunday abs and legs

im trying to think of a new routine to hit my chest twice a week but have had no luck so far if anyone has any advice or sees a way i could put chest twice please let me know.
and would i benefit from doing a 6 day cycle instead of this?

monday- chest and back
tuesday rest
wednesday shoulders and traps
thursday biceps and triceps
friday rest
saturday abs and legs
sunday REPEAT

let me know what you think.

yes iono who put 6 day cycle but i call it that because i rotate it my training within 6 days well the 2nd routine i posted at least the other one is once a week

Monday: Chest/Back
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: Off
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Chest/Back

Thats maybe a suggestion, hitting legs twice a week and chest/back which uses arms as well… So if your eating enough then you this split could work but also adding in morning cardio or after leg days could be an option for cardio. HIIT approach their…

Just my suggestion

[quote]sithlord300 wrote:
was wondering if a 6 day cycle would be good I been hitting every muscle group once a week and made some gains and got strength from it. however my chest has started to lag. It use to be better but now i feel once a week on my chest isn’t good enough.

So far my training routine has been
monday- chest and back
tuesday rest
wednesday- abs and cardio
thursday- shoulders and traps
friday biceps and triceps
saturday- rest
sunday abs and legs

im trying to think of a new routine to hit my chest twice a week but have had no luck so far if anyone has any advice or sees a way i could put chest twice please let me know.
and would i benefit from doing a 6 day cycle instead of this?

monday- chest and back
tuesday rest
wednesday shoulders and traps
thursday biceps and triceps
friday rest
saturday abs and legs
sunday REPEAT

let me know what you think.[/quote]

Maybe your chest is lagging because you are training it on the same damn day as back?

Seriously, how the hell can you fatigue your chest and your back in the same training session to the point where you can justify giving them 7 days to recover?

Hint: You can’t.

And your back is probably lagging too.

personally I have

sunday - off
monday - back
tuesday - chest/little delts
weds - legs
thursday - arms
friday - lats(specifically)
saturday - delts/little arms(more get blood in them)

calves every day, works well if your eating enough.

To be honest, that’s a difficult answer to give.

The human body varies, so a split that works best for someone may not work best for you.

You’re more than likely at the juncture of your weightlifting career where you still don’t know what works best for your body…

…so in order to figure that out, you have to experiment on yourself.

Go to the gym and do your routine for X amount of weeks, and if no gains are made, then you know the 5-6 day split isn’t for you.

Bingo! Bango!

…asking that question is kind of eh to me, for it’s one that can only be definitively answered by your taking action…

Consider
Mon:Chest/Tri
Tues: Legs/Shoulders
Wed:Back/Bi’s
Thurs:Chest/Tri
Fri:Legs/Shoulders
Sat:Back/Bi’s.

Three day cycle done twice. Still gives 3 nights of recovery time per muscle group.