6-8 Meals a Day and Breath

how do you deal with it?? :frowning:

Brushing often for one thing.

Another option is those little listerine ā€œpocket mistā€ things.

They help.

I chew a lot of sugar free gum.

Yeah I always have a toothbrush on me. Iā€™d need some fibrous gum otherwiseā€¦

Well, 8 meals a day is pushing it a bit. Regardless, I always carry one of those portable toothbrush-toothpaste around.

Pretend Iā€™m a dragon and wait for people to venture near.

Drink lots of water, it cleans you mouth and helps get rid of bacteria. Brush and floss helps too.
d.

I found that not eating results in worse breath than eating clean food. Ever smelt the breath of someone fasting? It literally smells like shit. Clean veggies, fruit and meat donā€™t smell bad. The exception is when the meat stuck between your teeth goes rancid. The solution to that is floss regularly.

It isnā€™t really the air coming out of my -mouth- that I have problems with.

PS: What me and my roommate have described as ā€œketosis breathā€ is a good indicator that youā€™re burning protein and need to add fat/carbs to your previous meal.

Listerine never fails.

Seems to work for meā€¦

[quote]SGDerek wrote:
It isnā€™t really the air coming out of my -mouth- that I have problems with. [/quote]

Good one Derek!

if you have bad breath itā€™s not from eating 6-8 meals a day. More likely from what you are eating or bacteria, actually people are known to get bad breath from not eating.

It is most likely from the amount you are eating. Do not use fisherman friends or any other form of breath mint. brush your teeth 3 times a day at least rinse and swallow daily with water. or rinse and spit with salt water. try and switch to more nautral toothpaste brands with strawberry root extract these are supposed to help with bad breath.