6.5 Months Progress

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
I’m still waiting for you to address your bullshit in this thread from six weeks ago:

[/quote]

Hi Chris, after my graduation in June 2013, I totally stopped training and became unemployed. I quickly lost weight and went down to 143 pounds. I started training again 6 and a half months ago at 143 pounds in February, the day after Valentines day when I realised I could not keep living like a depressed slob anymore. A girl had rejected me the day before and I realised I was a shell of myself. The time after my graduation was the hardest mental battle I have had to deal with in my life. I have sent a PM to Chris already about it just now, but you guys must know how much I had fucked myself up.

I was living without money in my parent’s home. I lived nocturnally eating one or two meals a day of potato chips and soda. I woke up at 9pm and spent my time awake playing games on the computer. I was mentally dead man, I was unemployed and the most depressed I had been. No hope, nothing. I kept getting rejected for every job I applied to. I had lost 20 odd pounds of muscle and it is only recently that I have gained it back. It has been very tough training these last 6.5 months because i know that i should be much stronger if i did not become self-destructive and stopped training/eating in June 2013.

But, I have to say. That day, on February 15th, lifting again has turned my life around. Even when I hit difficulties in life, I am much more sure of myself. Slowly, after putting much effort into the gym, I started gaining weight back and now I am stronger than I have ever been. I mean it when I express my gratitude for the time you guys spend writing your posts and helping me out. Chris , I am sorry if I seemed like a typical lying douchebag. I know you took your own time to write those posts to help and I appreciate it. Lifting saved my life. It gave me confidence to go out and successfully get a job. Now, I want to hit the next level guys. I am stronger than I have ever been, but I still feel like I really need to make up for lost time.

My time in purgatory was bad, but it’s gone now. I take it as a lesson and I know that such problems with depression can make me lose everything.