Gonna do a split like this for 6 weeks and see where it takes me. I'm hoping to make a noticeable size increase.
- Upper body push (mostly in the 6 rep range)
- Upper body pull (mostly in the 12 rep range)
- Lower body (some combo of low and high rep stuff, possibly AM and PM workout if schedule allows)
- Upper body push (mostly in the 12 rep range)
- Upper body pull (mostly in the 6 rep range)
- Whatever (probably prehab, stretching emphasis, with some circuits/complexes. Probably will do some high rep leg stuff as well. Just depends on how I feel)
6 rep days will be power and strength emphasis. 12 rep days will be volume/ecccentric emphasis, i.e. trying to get sore.
I'll try to keep intensity high on all days, respective of the rep ranges.
Goal is to get numbers up, develop better MMC, and stick to a good diet. Diet will be a lot of animals, starches, veggies and powerfoods/superfoods.
I'll take some pics and measurements tonight for personal reference. I'll post that stuff down the road when I'm hopefully making some progress.