5x5 vs 5/3/1?

Stop reading the fucking internet.

1 Like

Yeah just go lift kid. Its going to take you years to get “lean and huge.” Pick a program and stick to it. You don’t need validation from anyone but yourself.

Why is it wrong to read…

Because much of what you read is written by people around your size who are parroting things written by authors(some who are also around your size) out to make money by making things sound more complicated than they are while promising an optimal way to get results. Most of it is bullshit.

1 Like

Then how u know the truth… Also can we talk or chat on Facebook if it’s okay…

Because I’m much bigger than you. Just go to the gym and train with big guys. Do what they tell you to do. Or do the 531 template you were planning to do and slowly increase your calories. Look at the scale and mirror to make sure you are not gaining too much fat. Cut down the calories if you’re gaining too much. It is that simple.

If you still want to lose weight, you will have to contend with the fact that you are not going to see much(if any) strength gains and may even lose some strength.

You have read too much already. I told you from the start that you were in the right direction and you should let your results tell you what to do instead of reading shit and expecting results. Now you think there is some optimal way to train that you’re not doing. I expected this. Stop reading shit. When you gain more experience, you can start reading because by then you will know how to separate the shit from fact.

PS. Sorry, I currently reside in a country that’s very sensitive to certain things I post in one of the sections in this forum so revealing my personal details would not be very wise.

me right now… What u think I should do cut or gain

I weight 179 now from 225 …scale said 14 %fat

Your decision. If you can’t handle carrying a bit of fat and will start cutting every time you gain a bit of weight, then you may want to continue losing some weight. Conversely, what I would do is keep your calories at the level that maintains your current bodyweight to recomp a bit for a month or so before starting to gain. Push yourself hard in the gym. You’ll be fine.

Do i have jyno… I always hated my chest

Did I really reach 14 %fat? Does it look like it

Answering either of these two questions will in no way, shape or form alter reality. You look like what you look like.

Isn’t 5 3 1 kinda smart split…?

The guy who wrote it knows what he is doing.

I am doing 5 3 1 ahoulder today…i really dying to get strong

I must respectfully disagree.

5 3 1 shoulder press… What’s wrong now

I have no idea. What is wrong now?

so i dont wanna waste more of ur time punsher so let me say what i always think of… how do i gain muscle and strngth… how do i drop that ugly belly and fat boobs… how i do i feel good lifting heavier…lifting heavier… makes me feel good… like i got better being a human… but i dont really know… been told lift more do more exsersize per muscle grop to drop more fat… for years been trying… for years been trying to lose fat and finally did enough of it… now a expserinced guy like u tell me to do only 3 lifts and leave… man last time i tried stronglifts 5x5 i was like omg i didint do enough and i gonna gain fat back… see what my mind thinks… i . all i want is to be good at the sport i love to do…lifting… thanks T3hPwnisher and i swear means alot to me ur help…swear iam not stupid or jst trying to waste ur time

I didn’t suggest only doing 3 lifts and leaving. I suggested doing 5/3/1.

I wouldn’t do Stronglifts 5x5. It is a silly program.