5x5 vs 5/3/1?

Nope! But he really looks like that dude for some reason.

:laughing:

Honestly, that could absolutely be a photo of my dad.

The really weird thing is my mum looks like Tong Po

Haha fwiw my dad looks like Kurt Russell

You know what? I’m done. Sorry.

You want to know how 531 works, here’s a thought: SEARCH THAT HERE OR ON GOOGLE OR BETTER YET BUY THE BOOK there’s a while forum for 531 on here FFS.

That’s it OP, I’m out. Good luck.

1 Like

Do you want to be sore or do you want to get strong? I’ve posted this before but…

Sorry bro …didint mean to annoy u…its my fauilt i amdit it…whem i try to jist do the 3 exsersize plan u gave me i jst rmemeber the do more to burn fat thingy …i swear I jst wanna feel like what I do is working… It’s like if there something better why not do it thoughts

Soreness is sign I got stronger…? I overloaded muscle?

Idk what u mean… Still cutting cuz I still have belly fat… Leg fat… And i gain strength on that but slow…

It seems like you’re asking me rather than telling me. If you don’t know why you want to get sore, it’s most likely a good sign you don’t need to get sore.

Traditionally, the way one measures if they are getting stronger is by if they are lifting more weight. This is why we have contests about being the World’s Strongest Man that feature no categories regarding who is the most sore.

Man what do I know… I am jst losing fat nothing else gets no better… I am not stupid but this world of lifting is big world… I wanna be good at it

I guess I don’t understand why, if you’re so lost, you wouldn’t want to follow the advice of someone who has squatted 1000lbs and has trained tons of athletes on how to get stronger. That seems like the plan of a person who knows a thing or two.

I got a question… What’s wrong with calori deficit for more then 4 month…th e guy above said it like it’d erong

Whats wrong is that you said you’re losing fat but nothing else is getting better for you. Thats all a caloric deficit does for you is make you lose weight. If you want to get bigger and stronger you have to eat more. Can’t have both at the same time.

Nothing. I am talking about:

A caloric deficit low enough to cause 40lbs+ of fat loss within 3 months and currently ongoing with the expectation of further strength and muscle gain.

This is what’s wrong.

What to eat more to gain power

Try this diet

I realize it’s marketed as a fat loss diet. It’s a great base in general.

This how I eat. This how I lost fat. Clean eating… My question to u is how much of it for my goals

Increase the amount slowly and look in the mirror and at the weighing scale.

Will I be lean and huge… If I do so… Also the full body workout u guys want me to do when do chest recover if I do bench day yes day no… Doesn’t muscle need 3 days to recover