5x5 vs 5/3/1?

from first picture to last picture shows you made progress ,keep learning keep it up

love doing those,i use those often, gives me a good feel
do you read anything in training logs?
try reading rebirth of the juggernaut

Yes that’s ok.

Yes this is a good plan. However, follow the 5/3/1 progression for the 1st exercise to make sure you can quantify strength progress in the long term.

Regarding slow negatives, I would rather you focus on the contraction - flexing/squeezing the muscle being trained first. Use a controlled negative and don’t worry about TUT. Use a rope for tricep pushdowns. If you do it right, your triceps will almost cramp up at the contraction. You can start experimenting with other intensity techniques after your mind muscle connection gets better.

Lol I just want to make sure you get the message. People fail because they start worrying about all these silly things after they read too much nonsense on the internet.

i love bodybuilding bro… the guy ben pauskuski i follow hes trining and it made me gain what i gained in mass… hes amazing… i know how to control my muscle… always trying to achive perfect form… why am i doing this lift…is it for me… ? is it right is it wrong… man i was shocked i got 4 packs… without doing ny ab work… i also wanna show u new photos… the thing is i found out latly i really happy cuz my arm grow… so i rly like size… btw help me with some biceps work lol…i know how to curl… shoulder retracted and dperessed ttraps down elbow never move
ben bekauslku advice lol

no cardio was done… :d i rock and thank u brooooooooooooo

I’m actually relieved you are following Ben Pakuski. He knows what he’s talking about.

Just choose 3 exercises you feel hits your biceps best and do them after your back or chest day workout or on their own day. Use different rep ranges.

drag curl… spider curl… incline curl… ohverhead curl

buerpees done todaya fter leg… killed my power… tottolay shut down body i only did 2 sets 10 and omg the hurt was so fast is this cardio :?

If you are trying to train your lats, “pulling your arms as far back as possible and squeezing” is not the right cue. The tension is lost to the rear deltoid
omg now i al m lost and i dont know how far to pull this is ben baukslti talking

He is saying using an excessive range of motion is not necessary to target the lats.

Go do straight arm pulldowns or use the pullover machine if you have one. Remember the feeling you get in the lats when you do these. Use the range of motion that gives you the same feeling in the lats when you do other exercises.

40 lbs without strioeds? im in :d

well tomorrow s back day… no moer dead lift it hurts me … also im now 179 again … i dont know but i was 182 5 days ago

the food thing bro… and whats ur name btw…size gains is so amzing… u get bigger… arm day … i wanan try tyhat

7.30 am 5 egg whihite and 1 yolk and whole grean bread… 11 am 5 egg whit e and 5 yolk and 200 gream chttge cheese and whole grain bread… 5 pm half the bread again and some protien red meat or chiken breast or 2 tuna can no oil or macrill fish 2 of it or animail liver about 40 gram protien of that…some tomato with it… then 1 hr later gym time… then post workout shake and 4 dates and the shake has whey and creatine… goes home eat tuna can or any thing like the launch again and have some kiwi… then glass of milk then sleep… every day i have c3 cups of coffe+ cinmoun+ginger+clove + honey … also some sunflower seed and beanuts… and i drink water like humans :)… WHAT DO U THINK… I WEIGHT NOW ABOUT 178

If you have increased your calories(in small amounts) after a long caloric deficit, your metabolism has also probably increased, hence the weightloss. This is what happens to me as well.

i dont get it… do u like how i eat

what i meant was to ask for better suggest… am i drinking too much fcoffe? do u like how much i eat… is this enough protien… enough carb… man i am so lost and its like endlees road… all i want is advise from u cuz u seem to know all … mr know all :smiley:

Just eat relatively clean and get 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Add some rice to increase calories. Monitor your calorie intake. Increase if you’re not gaining. Decrease if you are getting too fat. As long as you’re eating relatively clean, overall calories are what’s important when gaining.

I drink around 8 cups of coffee a day. It’s not a big deal.

ur amazing brother… i love coffe… also i think if 1 gram per lb is enough then iam 179 weight =179 gram i get that im so sure… is it okay my yolk i love it and good fat and protien…
only pasmtic rice or white in egypt man… is it okay… ? also gotta ask do i really need off lifting day…?i cant stop lifting… been lifting for 2 weeks now no off day

forgot to tell u iam actually losing weight on scale… also is it a must to gain it on scale?

Yes

I really don’t know.

White rice is fine.[quote=“rymon511, post:261, topic:213204”]
also gotta ask do i really need off lifting day…?i cant stop lifting… been lifting for 2 weeks now no off day
[/quote]

That depends on whether you can recover. If you are progressing and feel energetic and motivated to train, go ahead. If you feel tired, lack motivation and stop progressing then you might want to take more off days and/or reduce volume. I train 6-7 days a week this fits my schedule but my workouts last around 45mins or less.[quote=“rymon511, post:262, topic:213204, full:true”]
forgot to tell u iam actually losing weight on scale… also is it a must to gain it on scale?
[/quote]

Yes. Don’t be afraid to gain weight. You have already proven to yourself that you can lose it if you want to.

I suggest you should start a training log in the log section. You can ask questions there and keep a record of your training and weights used.