5x5 vs 5/3/1?

i got alot to ask… whats my body type and do i have gyno

Human.

Yes, Put on more muscle and it will be less noticeable.

Ok, I tell you what. Do something like this. But don’t tell anyone you’re doing 531.

Chest
A. Incline Dumbbell Press
531 progression

B. Flat Dumbbell
4 x 6-8, ramp up the weight each set
e.g,
Set 1: 8 x 10kg,
Set 2: 8 x 20kg,
Set 3: 8 x 30kg(hard but not to failure)
Set 4: 6-8 x 35kg(failure)

C. Close Grip Bench Superset with Dips
Go to failure only on last set

D. Flyes
3 x 15
Same weight. Don’t go to failure. Learn how to squeeze the muscles. Pump blood into them.

Back

A. Deadlifts
531 progression

B. Assisted Machine Neutral Grip Pull up
4 x 10
Ramp up the weights each set

C. Dumbbell Row
4 x 12-15

D. Reverse Grip Pulldowns
3 x 10
Same weight, don’t go to failure until last set. Squeeze the muscle for 2 seconds each rep.

E. Face Pulls
3 x 20
Same weight, don’t go to failure until last set. Squeeze the muscle for 2 seconds each rep.

Legs

A. Squats
531 progression

B. Split Squats
4 x 8-10

C. Leg Press Superset
Go to failure on last set

D. Leg Curls
3 x 20-12
Ramp up the weight each set

Why are you not training shoulders?

should i ? and how? add work for it i will do it… like ur plan… and how do fix the gyno thing

breakfst… 1 glass of full milk… 5 egg white and 4 yolk… 250 gram cottge cheese

Why wouldn’t you train shoulders?

I would do something like this:

Shoulders

A. Military Press
531 progression, lower weight 3 x 10

B1. Rear Delt Raises (superset with B2)
4 x 12-15
Squeeze muscle hard for 1sec at the top.

B2. Side Raises
4 x 12-15
Squeeze muscle hard for 1 sec at the top.

I’m not sure.

Ask @Yogi1

1 Like

whee is my cardio plan man

the mind and body of goldberg >> my dream to be that … this is why i lift

taken today

1 Like

Good work. Keep it up, Goldberg.

u like? u think i make progrsess

ok deadlift hurts my back bad… i tried 2 times

This is @T3hPwnisher 's video. Watch it.

If you really can’t deadlift, drop it and do rackpulls as a 3rd exercise on back day.

alright… i also really wanna start doing cardio that is safe bro… and thank u for being here

what rack pulls work… ?

i got new questions… i really need something to do for cardio… and what sets of 15 reps do is it good for size? bench… cuz drago curl 15 rep made me sore more then set of 8… also i really wanna be looking good now and i dont care strngth any more… as i dont really need it…i just wanna be looking good and healthy… boxing is good for strngth… real life needs

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HYPERTROPHY REP RANGE.

I repeat…

Again…

For example, bodybuiders in the 90s would do low reps to gain mass and high reps when cutting for competitions to maintain muscle. This may not have been the most optimal way to do it since most that I know have fucked up their joints from too much heavy lifting on all lifts but it worked.

However, the fact remains that if you want to build muscle, you need to lift progressively heavier weights in whatever rep range you are using. This is why calling something “strength training” and “hypertrophy training” is fucking stupid without a proper context.

You can do tabata with kettleball swings 3 times a week or just get on the exercise bike for 30mins on your off days.

tabata swing and jump squat is okayy :smiley: :d then any rep range? say 12 rep … still heavy and safer for joints… more tut… i understnd that lifting heavy is the thing and i wanna do it… i just asked about the 15 rep bench cuz it actually was fatiging me also the drag curl 15 rep made my biceps sore more then arm day lol lets say i will do frist move in the 8 rep range then all the rest for 12 and 15 …my triceps pull down too i dont feel a thing untel i hit 12 reps with slow negtives tembp :d dont be mad and dont yell love u bro :smile: