5x5 vs 5/3/1?

Do not bulk. Increase calories SLOWLY. Your metabolism will increase and you will gain strength and muscle.

1 Like

sorry i ask alot…but do u like my workout… is it okay if i keep it but just add the 5 3 1 main move? and should add hier rep like the flaterfamer guy said? u made my day when u said u like my wokrout

I would do higher reps for back but only because it is harder to use feel your back working with lower reps.

okay… why 15 reps isnt that high?

why bench for main why not dumbell shallow… didint u like my wokrout… how much u want me to eat… and also the back fat i have i read it might be insluen risistance…

Oh my God I lost it at “flaterfamer”

1 Like

lost what…

Because YOU WANT TO DO 531 bro lol. Didn’t you say you want to improve your bench press?

Jerichoholics everywhere liked that one.

1 Like

Hey it’s the flaterfamer guy! HAHHAa:
:grin:

dont mock me cuz of my english man

i wanna be able to lift heavy on every move… even the curl i use the dumbell of 10 kilo now can curl the 15 kilo :smiley: and wana be able to do lots of pull up… 2 now… 5 chin up :smiley: 12 dips

well stop mocking me

Not mocking you. Just joking. English is my 2nd language too.

Then pyramid/ramp up the weights. You are going to failure on too many sets in your workout.

Don’t take it personally!

We’re having fun, not mocking your English. I think this conversation is going on over 3 continents!

in my phot do i look like i got man boobs?

its fine… ur name is hard to type to i thought it was flamer hehee lets get tback to be being fat pathetic gfuy :d

i tried every thing man… boxing… jujstso… karate… and i just cant feel strong… i wanna be able to feel like i can win a fight… so i came to where i can feel strong… the barbell baby

I’m not. I don’t even think “FlatsFarmer” is an english word.

Hell, my name certainly isn’t one, haha.