5x5 vs 5/3/1?

now i set up every thing nly one thing…assistance exercises… susggest me some for every move… also can do 2 pull up now and 11 dips :smiley: 60 push up

Here you go.

Squat: 531
Walking lunges: 50 each leg
Sit-ups: 50-100 reps
Sprint or kettlebell swing using Tabata protocol

Bench press 531
push-ups: 50-100 reps
inverted rows: 50-100 reps
face-pulls: 3x10
Curls: 3x10
Triceps: 3x10

Deadlift: 531
Paused bodyweight squat: 100 reps
Leg raises: 50-100 reps
Sprint or kettlebell swing using Tabata protocol

Press: 531
Dips: 50-100 reps
Chin-ups/lat pull-down: 50-100 reps
face-pulls: 3x10
Curls: 3x10
Triceps: 3x10

eat as many good carbs as you need. If you fell like you’re getting fat, eat less & better.

inverted row 100 reps 1 set?

i didint mean to bother u…

You didn’t. Don’t interpret my asking you clarification questions as hostility or being rhetorical.

Do multiple sets. You can do them in 3 sets, or in 5 sets etc. It’s not a big deal.

I’ll suggest you to follow TX_Irons plan. It’s good.

What exercises were you doing BEFORE?

Sets x reps?

chest day>> 3x8 shallow incline dumbell pres… to faliure last set rest pause… then flat dumbell 3 x8 fauliure then close grip bench super set with mudim grip bench 5 reps close then max rep mudim then fliues using dumbell
back… asstined machine nutral grip pull up 3 x10 then dumbell row 4x8 to 6 faliure rest puse then 1 arm landmine parbell row3x10 then machine row pronted grip 3x10 then close grip reserve pull down 3 x 8 to 6
i dont do shoulder… and arm is biceps with chest and triceps with back 3 moves for each of 8 reps and abs sometimes i do plank for 3 min thats it :d aw forgot leg day squat 4x 6 or 8 then split squat suing barbell back on bench 3x10 then elg press super set close with wide foot :d then abrbell sniff deadlift on plates for extra strtch yep :d then leg curl 3 sets of 20 :d

_ forgot to tell u… back day inverted row 3 x 10 leg elvated and face pull _

the reply is for u…

1 Like

LOL I actually like your workout. It’s like something I would do.

I think you are not seeing progress because of your diet. You lost a lot of weight in a short time and still continue to stay in a caloric deficit. That’s why you’re not gaining strength and muscle. You should gradually increase your calories soon.

i cant belive it… u like the plan i do ? u really do ?

this fat is why i wanna be lean bro…

It looks like you’re just going too heavy. You’re doing Too much weight, so you can’t get enough reps in.

Shall8w incline, 3x8, last set to failure. With a couple warm up sets, That’s cool. That’s your heavy lift.

But then flat 3x8, to failure? Too heavy, only 24 total reps. You should be doing way more reps. Like 3 sets of 15-20.

Pull-ups, 3x10, and you’re doing then with assistance. Arnold said to shoot for 50 reps, in 3 sets. Unassisted. For beginners. Don’t hold back on the chins to save energy for the pulldowns.

4x6 dumbbell rows. Again, too heavy, too few sets, too few reps. Try 5 sets of 10. Or more. Don’t save energy for landmine rows or machine rows.

In the future, when you get sick of chin ups and dumbbell rows, then you rotate the pulldowns and landmine rows back in, in their place.

Check out “Matt Kroc, Intensity DVD.” Its on YouTube. Watch him go through a workout or two. He does more reps in 1 set of rows than you do in your entire session.

u got it wrong… all reps to faliure all moves

Yes. That leg press superset is something I do quite often. If I do as many exercises as you for all bodyparts, I would pyramid up the weights each set.

I suggest that since you want to do 5/3/1, choose 2 exercises you feel give you the most gains for assistance.

if its okay can we chat or msg in privte… help em with diet and explan littile more… u can call it me trying to be ur friend …

Even El Sonbaty did more than 6 reps.

There is no private chat function here.

I am not good with diet at all because I can eat anything and not get fat.

u saw my back fat ? what u think ? still want me to bulk ?