A little while back there were a couple guys including myself interested in starting to use insulin; I have everything lined up and ready to start in the next week or 2. So, I thought I would outline my protocol and keep a little log through the first 4 week cycle.
Protocol Key Points:
- 5iu Humalog pinned 20mins pre workout.
- Using slin every training day on 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation through blasts and cruises. May change this to every training day through cruise and not through blasts.
- Replaced breakfast oatmeal and second meal of the day carbs with fats, instead placing those carbs in an intra workout shake: This should eliminate fat gain as I am not consuming more carbs than I already need.
- Intra workout shake will be made up of: 75g Cylic Dextrin, 25g Whey Hydrosolate, 25g BCAAS, 5g Creatine Monohydrate.
- These ingredients should not be switched for any other source as they are all pre-digested and do not effect the absorbtion of one another… Using a more complete source of protein (eg whey isolate) or carb (eg dextrose) may result in going hypo! Peptopro would be a slighter higher quality source of protein however.
- Post workout meal containing 75g Carbs from white Basmati Rice and plain chicken breast cosumed 45 mins after workout. (With more experience I have the option to add a second 5iu Humalog shot 15mins before this meal also)