T Nation

5ft11 240lbs 18yrs of Training

Just waving saying hi to you iron lovers and sport enthusiasts

Hopefully this won’t come ass as rude… is this photoshopped. Legs look unreasonable small. Or is there a medical condition maybe? I’m also trying to figure out why you’re doing curls with the arm of the squat rack between your legs.

Bro,

Check this out.

Then get back to us. I am intrigued but give me something to comment on.

A quick google image search turns up this guy on another website, where he’s got plenty of pictures. I guess this picture is just a weird perspective. His legs are actually pretty huge.

Looking good man! How old is this picture? Any competitions in the near future?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
A quick google image search turns up this guy on another website, where he’s got plenty of pictures. I guess this picture is just a weird perspective. His legs are actually pretty huge.

Looking good man! How old is this picture? Any competitions in the near future?[/quote]
How the hell do you do a google image search with just a picture? I’m getting freakin’ old!

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Looking good man! How old is this picture? Any competitions in the near future?[/quote]
How the hell do you do a google image search with just a picture? I’m getting freakin’ old!
[/quote]

Right click the pic and in the drop down it says search google for this image.

or save the image. open google images. drag and drop the file into the search bar.

Hi Guys, looking at the picture now, it really looks strange. But I can assure you that this picture is not Photoshopped. The squat rack we have here is pretty old, but it´s perfect if you want to do single arm dumbbell curl/Hammer curls and you want to hold on to something to not bounce back and forward. That I´m standing over the security bars of the squat rack is rather coincidence.

Regards to my legs, maybe it really is the angle that the picture was taken, or just the loose pants I´m wearing. Nevertheless calves have never been a strong part of mine :slight_smile: I will try to upload another picture of legs in here, if that´s ok to do so.

The leg picture was taken in early October 2013, while on diet, the weight was 226-230lbs. The picture with the Hammer curls was taken, early in November, starting the “Bulk” season.

Last time I competed was in 2009, being rather a disaster :smiley: So, I stepped back from stage, concentrated on packing on some lean muscle over the last years, always did a diet at least once a year though, to not “loose” the feeling. Well, if everything goes well I would like to compete this year in May, which at this point in time seems to be a bit questioned due to work and I also would like to compete in the Fall season.

Cheers bodyculture :slight_smile:

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:
[/quote]
Thanks Bro, you just confirmed that I am getting old. lol!

[quote]bodyculture wrote:

Last time I competed was in 2009, being rather a disaster :smiley: So, I stepped back from stage, concentrated on packing on some lean muscle over the last years.

Cheers bodyculture :slight_smile:
[/quote]

bodyculture,

What was so disastrous about it? I know it’s been 4 plus years but there’s no way you can’t destroy them at a local level. I feel your pain on the calf issue, I beat and get little in return.

Get those mandatory pose pics up. I really want to see what you got when it’s all put together!

BDB

side Chest - unfortunately its not allowed to take off the shirt in the gym :confused:

side 2

tri

Lets see if I get some new pictures taken in the near future with more mandatory poses. Since I´m terrible at posing Im not taking that many pics :smiley: