5'9, 68kg, 18 Years Old!

wt do u think?

back double bi’s

crab shot!!

not a clear abs shot…will post a better one as soon as possible!!

bench-200(i reali cant bench much)
deadlift-320…
squat-220…

its been 1 yr and 5 months of SERIOUS WORKOUT…

legs shots coming up soon!!

stop posting

[quote]optheta wrote:
stop posting[/quote]

lol

/thread

I think weight training could help you tremendously.

Well, I think your bi’s have a nice peak for not training long. If you put on some size you could have a nice look. The crab shot pic is horrible though.

Put on some quality weight and post some more pics including legs.

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:
I think weight training could help you tremendously.[/quote]

i only weight train…i dont do much off CARDIO(reason for the shitty abs)!!

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
Well, I think your bi’s have a nice peak for not training long. If you put on some size you could have a nice look. The crab shot pic is horrible though.

Put on some quality weight and post some more pics including legs. [/quote]

sure dude…
definetly!!

Where did your triceps go?

The guy seems to have a good, positive mentality. I like that.

OP, lots more food, especially protein. Gain at least 20 kg before posting again. Shock us all.

YESSS!!! Please pose with a shoe for reference.

[quote]SSC wrote:
The guy seems to have a good, positive mentality. I like that.

OP, lots more food, especially protein. Gain at least 20 kg before posting again. Shock us all.[/quote]

sure man,WILL give it everything i got!!!

[quote]prasad wrote:
wt do u think?[/quote]

You’re huge, brah…

Omg, 68kg is very light, what weight did you start at? got a Pic of yourself 1yr 5mnths ago before your SERIOUS WORKOUTS? For comparison and improvement? Need size overall, like others have said, eat. Shouldnt have posted in RMP, should have been in performance photos if you really HAD to.

@singhbuidler

i was on the fatter side before i started…i basically lost my fat and gained sum muscle…i do hav a string in performance pics too…take a look…its called TRANSITION OVER TIME!!

Don’t worry about the haters, they only post because they believe a high post count proves something.Just eat loads and train hard;and you have to train legs!