5'9 200 at the Dieted Pics

like a god damn grenade!

“If you have an assortment of drinks in yo fridge it’s gonna open up the world!”

I love this guy’s dialect.

Nice pics man, great wheels and the VM looks good too. You should get someone to take a rear lat spread or rear double bi pose also. Solid 9.

EDIT: By the way, I have no idea how your physique only scored a seven… You’re shredded at two-hundred pounds. That is something that very few can accomplish naturally – and very many strive to accomplish. My guess is that there are fat haters on this forum. Do you plan to compete?

[quote]pain is gorgeous wrote:
like a god damn grenade![/quote]

That must have been the best part.

[quote]yusef wrote:
If you only had enough money for either NO Shotgun or NO Synthesize, which would you go for?
[/quote]

Synthesize without a doubt. Shotgun is basically Synthesize with Redline stimulants (thus the preworkout stigma). Like I said, it seems like the closest alternative to Anaconda because of the ingredients.

[quote]yusef wrote:
What the piss are you doing with those plates?
[/quote]

Making his dick longer…

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
yusef wrote:
What the piss are you doing with those plates?

Making his dick longer…[/quote]

false… we asians are huuge now!

thoia thoia thoia thoia thoia thoing

Good job.

Curious, what does the tat on your back say?

[quote]Lift and Eat wrote:
Good job.

Curious, what does the tat on your back say?[/quote]

“a righteous and just man stands firm in his ways despite the clamor of the crowds and threats from tyrants” (in latin)

So how long you been lifting for?

[quote]randomality wrote:
Lift and Eat wrote:
Good job.

“a righteous and just man stands firm in his ways despite the clamor of the crowds and threats from tyrants” (in latin)[/quote]

I thought it said bathroom down the halllllll!!!

Good work.

[quote]randomality wrote:
Lift and Eat wrote:
Good job.

“a righteous and just man stands firm in his ways despite the clamor of the crowds and threats from tyrants” (in latin)[/quote]

That’s an awesome tattoo and meaning man. Great work with the diet aswell.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
randomality wrote:
Lift and Eat wrote:
Good job.

“a righteous and just man stands firm in his ways despite the clamor of the crowds and threats from tyrants” (in latin)

I thought it said bathroom down the halllllll!!!

Good work.[/quote]

I tried convincing my to get “I saw, I conquered, I came” on her lower back with my signature on it.

Don’t know why she was against it :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome progress man its been said but def impressive to be that shredded at 200. That black bean soup sounds bomb, what brand do you get or is it homemade?

Also for greek yogurt is it usually only in specialty stores?

Freaking nice dude. 8

[quote]irv2424 wrote:
Awesome progress man its been said but def impressive to be that shredded at 200. That black bean soup sounds bomb, what brand do you get or is it homemade?

Also for greek yogurt is it usually only in specialty stores?[/quote]

I usually opt for the low fat version, or I sometimes make my own. Not too worried about the sodium as I drink plenty of water and snack on fruit constantly. It definitely wasn’t always easy, I used to be a hefty fatty in high school (like around 260-270). I eventually cut down to like 175. Here’s a pic of me at 195 while initially dieting for the first time.

Here’s me at 175 for the first time ever…

Greek Yogurt btw you should be able to find in any grocery store. It’s awesome… 2:1 protein to carb ratio!

Looking awesome man. Keep up the good work!

Impressive physique.

looking good.

dammit, now i’m going to have to diet down too

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
looking good.

dammit, now i’m going to have to diet down too[/quote]

you’ll probably be a beast when you do!!