5'9 200 at the Dieted Pics

here are some pics of me dieted down.

back

my attempted arnold pose

mm

current pic at 215 bulking

[quote]yusef wrote:
What the piss are you doing with those plates?[/quote]

I’m going to guess…getting ready to do some heavy ass dips.

… 465 posts on this forum and you don’t know what a weighted dip is?

I apologize if I didn’t pick up the sarcasm, but if not, c’mon.

Looking solid and in great shape man. What are your stats. Bench, Squat, Dead, Anything you want to include. Training, diet. etc.

Good job.

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
Looking solid and in great shape man. What are your stats. Bench, Squat, Dead, Anything you want to include. Training, diet. etc. [/quote]

I’m 24, about 215 lbs currently. Max bench? not sure, max a while ago was 315. I mostly go for reps on the incline with 225 (for about 10 reps). Squat: max is about 510, and Deadlift max is 500.

Training… oh man, I’m a combination of almost everything… but the thing that is constant is lots of reps with lots of weight. Just try to get stronger each workout. Typically training doesn’t last more than 60-75 minutes.

Diet, I’m folliwing CT’s pre and peri workout protocol (well, mostly utilizing my own ingredients, I’ll post it in a bit)

-60: 1/2 cup of oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop Metabolic Drive, and 25 grams of rice oligodextrin.

-30: 2 scoops of Surge WO fuel

-15: 1 scoop of NO Shotgun with 40 grams of Rilose

during: NO Synthesize (it’s got a bunch of great ingredients, including PeptoPro)

Since Anaconda isn’t available, Synthesize seems to be the closest alternative (from the stuff that CT seems to be describing)

Morning Breakfast though, you have to eat a ton: My typical breakfast now is Black bean soup in a sourdough bread bowl, with spinach, cheese, and turkey bacon eggwhite omlette.

Fat Free Greek yogurt with Fish Oil prior to sleep.

Protein Pulse through out the day.

Forearms: Farmers Walks, Reverse Curls, and Hammer Curls. I’ve recently been using Fat Gripz for all my pulling excercises and DAMN! those things are beast!

Forearms: Farmer’s Walks, Reverse Curls, and Hammer Curls. Fat Gripz for all pulling exercises as a warm up. Those things are beast!

[quote]randomality wrote:
Morning Breakfast though, you have to eat a ton: My typical breakfast now is Black bean soup in a sourdough bread bowl, with spinach, cheese, and turkey bacon eggwhite omlette.
[/quote]

Man…that sounds fucking horrible…

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
randomality wrote:

Man…that sounds fucking horrible…[/quote]

haha, the spinach, cheese, bacon omlette is on the side

Good job bro!!! Not to pun ya any but you at 230 with the same cuts would be awseome. I know easier said than done. Great lifting stats.

arnold pose you look much bigger then the other pics,
not that you arent jacked in the others

[quote]st dane wrote:
arnold pose you look much bigger then the other pics,
not that you arent jacked in the others
[/quote]
using that, I think i’m gonna go as Chong Li (Bolo Yeung) from Bloodsport as my Halloween Costume… or Bruce Lee

[quote]randomality wrote:
current pic at 215 bulking[/quote]

forearms looking big right there nice job

you are jacked
you should rename to randomANIMALITY

FINISH HIM!!

hahahaha

anyways, the key to getting big is always keeping a stocked fridge. that and getting women…