5'9 189

Open to any critiques

Back shot from over a month ago

You are well on the way. Congratulations. Just keep on moving forward and make maximal strength training your base. And would u pls rate my photo?

[quote]ani.jkd wrote:
You are well on the way. Congratulations. Just keep on moving forward and make maximal strength training your base. And would u pls rate my photo?[/quote]

If you want your photo to be rated, I would suggest make your own thread.

Trust me, though, I wouldn’t if I were you, unless you have masochistic tendencies. Though I must admit, I’m terribly tempted to call “troll”.

If you want to know why, I suggest reading the rules:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/member_rules_for_rate_my_physique

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

[quote]Bauber wrote:
What the fuck is going on in this thread?[/quote]

It’s the RMP forum, you should be used to this by now

I’m just surprised that nobody has tried a “Rate My Dong” thread yet.

[quote]J. Prufrock wrote:
I’m just surprised that nobody has tried a “Rate My Dong” thread yet.[/quote]

Thanks! Now I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Wow haha… yeah I should have read the rules before as well.
Anyways, I train 6 days a week, usually 2 muscle groups a day and each muscle group twice per week. If you consider upper legs one muscle group, I have one quad dominant day, one hamstring dominant day; for upper body and calves usually do one heavy/power day and one high volume/intensity day. Core at least twice a week. 20 min of LISS cardio twice a week, 15 min of HIIT or sprints twice a week.

I eat 6+ meals a day (300 + g protein, 80 g of carb on low days/180 g of carb on high days). I cook all my meals with coconut oil, sometimes olive oil, 3 scoops of natty peanut/almond butter (one with each protein shake), and 2 handfuls of walnuts/almonds/pistachios for snacks. I have one refeed a week, where I cut the fat intake down and nearly double my high carb intake day. I don’t eat gluten or dairy; my staple complex carb is sweet potatoes (except on refeeds) sometimes brown rice. I only have fruit peri workout (in the AM) an o eat as much green veggies as I can stand.

I’m obviously natural. I do take BCAAs, creatine, fish oil, glutamine and pre workout containing caffeine/arginine.
My goal is just to improve body composition.

Having a hard time leaning these guys out, just tryin to abide by the rules though so here ya go… Will try to get more progress pics up soon
Chest 42", waist 33", hips 42", forearm 12", relaxed arm 15" (embarrassing I know but at least I’m honest), Shoulders 50", Leg 24", calf 15"
Any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

[quote]DC_Pump wrote:
Having a hard time leaning these guys out, just tryin to abide by the rules though so here ya go… Will try to get more progress pics up soon
Chest 42", waist 33", hips 42", forearm 12", relaxed arm 15" (embarrassing I know but at least I’m honest), Shoulders 50", Leg 24", calf 15"
Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. [/quote]

I think you’re headed in the right direction. I believe you just need a little more time under your belt . Embarrassing? You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Everybody has been there, no one was born with 18 inch arms. It’s not where you’re at, its where you’re headed.

[quote]ani.jkd wrote:
You are well on the way. Congratulations. Just keep on moving forward and make maximal strength training your base. And would u pls rate my photo?[/quote]
im not suprised you look displeased,who wouldnt with an armpit full of jism!!