5'9 175 lbs 2 Years Lifting. Do I Look Jacked?

20200204_160024

No .

Edit: Man, changing the topic title makes this response look like I am being a total a-hole. The original title was asking if he looked like he was on steroids since someone at the gym said he did.

1 Like

No .

1 Like

Maybe, it was because of the hair cut.

Lmfaooo

Yeah looking huge bro

You look like your juice is fake.

1 Like

Jacked? No but the artwork is cool.

3 Likes

No, athletic would be the correct terminology here

You clearly work out, but you don’t look like a bodybuilder

Really nice tats though

2 Likes

So just so I understand all the Bro Terms. Jacked implies a bodybuilder physique? I mean, I always knew I wasn’t jacked, but now I know why.

1 Like

You look like you have put a lot of effort into you physique and it shows. You’re very cut and haters aside it’s a nice physique. The only downsides, and it could be the posing, is that you look very narrow. You probably don’t fill out a shirt well so I would try to bulk up and bit and sacrifice a few % in BF in the attempt. Just me.

2 Likes

@blshaw fyi

In case you thought we wuz “haters”.

1 Like

So your saying gain some body fat and that will help me build muscle the cut after or ? And how much would you suggest gaining and thanks for your help.

Sorry for changing title this was my first post and wont be changing things again thanks for all input

Sorry about that man

No, he’s saying that you should bulk more since you’re pretty lean so that you look more full. Then you maintain that fuller look and keep building your foundation/physique. Then when summer rolls around, if u want abs u can sacrifice a bit of mass to look good on the beach.

1 Like

Its really up to you my friend. If you prefer the lean athletic physique then I wouldn’t change a thing. Honestly, that’s what most women prefer from what I’ve been told. But if your pursuit is to look ‘jacked’ or as I missed
 ‘on roids’ then I would bulk. Try to gain 15lbs 
 SLOWLY
 by eating slightly above maintenance. Shoot for no more than 1lb per week on avg so you don’t get too fat in the process. Try gaining 15 lbs and then re-evaluate. I’m saying you will likely gain some fat and lose some definition in the process but that’s all part of the game. You may find a happy medium or may prefer to stick where you are at. Up to you.

1 Like

Not bad! You should make your back and shoulders a priority to appear wider. Especially your back is way behind.

2 Likes

All upperback and no lats. This is usually because people don’t know how to actually target the lats. You look good, not what I’d call “jacked”, though - lots of size needed to be jacked. Keep at it.