585x3 Deadlift @ Age 16 (BW: 203lbs)

it would be much appreciated if you subscribed. i post videos weekly, and i don’t visit this board too often.

thanks everybody

You are not weak.

Solid…!

Nice

nice lifting! good to see your squat and bench are solid too. What kind of EFS wrist wraps are you using and how do you like them? I’m going to place an order tomorrow for some

thanks everybody, i appreciate the comments

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
nice lifting! good to see your squat and bench are solid too. What kind of EFS wrist wraps are you using and how do you like them? I’m going to place an order tomorrow for some[/quote]

they are the EFS normal wrist wraps and i dont like them at all, lol. they are just a stretchy band basically, it doesnt provide wrist support at all. i’ve used the black super heavy wrist wrap and i liked those, much more stiffer and provided more support for me.

Very impressive indeed

I AM SO WEAK

Really impressive. Big ups!

thanks fellas… i appreciate the kind replies a ton !

don’t forget to subscribe! thanks!

Damn dude nice lifts! I remember you from the meet this past April and you pulled less than that for a single IIRC, nice progress!

Nice pull!

[quote]Nood wrote:
thanks everybody, i appreciate the comments

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
nice lifting! good to see your squat and bench are solid too. What kind of EFS wrist wraps are you using and how do you like them? I’m going to place an order tomorrow for some[/quote]

they are the EFS normal wrist wraps and i dont like them at all, lol. they are just a stretchy band basically, it doesnt provide wrist support at all. i’ve used the black super heavy wrist wrap and i liked those, much more stiffer and provided more support for me.[/quote]
cheers! I changed my order from the normal wrist wraps you have to the heavy wraps

Shit, now let me guess…starting strength?

just thought i’d give y’all a quick update!

What the hell did you do in the last 17 days?

Straps, doesn’t count.

Sumo, doesn’t count.

Not sanctioned, doesn’t count.

Do you even lift?

Sweet lifts.

Mad jealous.

thanks fellas… no i dont lift, i just do p90x

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:
What the hell did you do in the last 17 days?[/quote]

i had more in me when i did 585, but all i really did was 1 heavy session (605x3), deloaded, then went to 615x3. this is probably my true 3RM

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
Straps, doesn’t count.

Sumo, doesn’t count.

Not sanctioned, doesn’t count.

Do you even lift?[/quote]

Don’t forgot the little foam mats take approximately .05" off the dead-lift. Doesn’t count.

But really, extremely impressive.