570 lbs Deadlift PR - Form Check

Hey guys, I just hit a 260kg (570 lbs) deadlift, which is a huge PR for me.

I know this forum has lots of good, experienced lifters so I thought I’d ask for a form check of my DL. I’d love to know if this pull would pass in a meet.

For some reason, the vid turned out very choppy. Sorry about that. Also sorry about the terrible music and excessive yelling. I was just really excited, as this has been a goal of mine for a while.

Thanks!

Nice job with the pull. I think that would pass in comp.

Thank you!

What the hell? I gave you some advice a couple months ago and now you’re pulling more than me! Good work!

The only thing I would say is don’t lean back too far at lockout, you can hurt your back by hyperextending. As far as the lift passing in a competition, remember that you have to put the bar down and not just drop it. Anyway, good to see you making some big progress.

Looks good to me! I would second what Chris said about hyperextending the back though, just try to get yourself out of that habit.

Thanks guys for the helpful input!

How do you train dude?

[quote]YamatoDamashii92 wrote:
How do you train dude?[/quote]

I’m currently following 5/3/1… did you see something that needs improvement?

[quote]Pantera93 wrote:

I’m currently following 5/3/1… did you see something that needs improvement?[/quote]

No haha ! I am a beginner and was just curious how you trained to reach 570lbs. Very impressive.

[quote]Pantera93 wrote:

I’m currently following 5/3/1… did you see something that needs improvement?[/quote]

No haha ! I am a beginner and was just curious how you trained to reach 570lbs. Very impressive.[/quote]

Thanks!