5'7" 174lbs 24 Year Old 6-7 Years of Training

Fuck off. I want at least 2

Why so Serious

Link this to funniest threads and be done with it.

First off, did you read the first post of the thread in which you took the pictures from? Cause it was a part of the T-ransformation challenge. Of course the before picture is gonna look like shit.

Let’s go through this again alright? For the final time.

And please, don’t act as if lighting doesn’t play a part. No one uploads a picture in which they’re not satisfied with for Rate My Physique.

#powerlifterlyf

2 Likes

I’m just gonna get out of here cause I’ve definitely overstayed my welcome.

Yep it’s definitely the lightning

The attitude of a true fatty, you get 3 Haha

Damn your gonna make it big 1 day!

#roadtoSHW #whatiswilks

Where’s my cheezeburger comrade?

Can’t say I’ve ever poured a wild turkey while listening to the national anthem of the USSR… Thank you khangles :ok_hand:

EDIT: you may have one modified cheeseburger. Don’t ask me how it’s been modified…

Not Vodka? NOT VODKA?

Сука, блять (cyka blyat).

I’m all out of vodka :sob: I even tried to steal my housemates but they where out of it to!

No vodka…

Comrade now is the time for action… together, let us seize the means of production

Uhhhh are you hitting on me…? I may be a bit tipsy from an afternoon at the races, but no means no (I learnt that from my 2nd court appearance).

1 Like

1 Like

From normal lifter guy to gym douche transformation .

He is putting himself as a 3/10 because you hardly outshadow him at all in terms of physique. With only training 1.5 years and you training 6-7 years and running roid cycles but looking how you look makes you a 3/10. He said 5/10 if he just randomly saw you in a gym…

He did that to me as well, pulling a picture of me before i started lifting and comparing to himself lol.

How does it go from 3/10 to 5/10? You guys are hurt a bunch of whiney babies who love to come up with excuses, You blind teletubby looking ass gtfo

1 Like

Well the fact that if he knew nothing about you , you would be a 5/10 for your physique, but upon further knowledge finds out you have 6-7 years of training and roids cycles, it drops to a 3/10 due to your shitty physique considering the time frame.