5'7" 174lbs 24 Year Old 6-7 Years of Training

Im a successful business owner. Money is not everything, I have a lot of stripper friends. At the end of the day they’re just regular people who’re hustlers with exotic jobs. I’m very charismatic and outgoing so it can get easy to achieve whatever I want in sex

You asked for it.

1 Like

That was the point lel.

B: How’s your training?
M: Hard work.
B: No, I meant specifically like what kind of program you follow
M: HARD WORK
B: Thems is just random lines that literally anyone can throw out. At this point, the thread is just completely pointless.
M: HAAARD WORK

Reminds me of Mayweather in Flashgitz’s short:

2 Likes

I can’t stop laughing. But for real the name of the forum is Rate My Physique. Not a “Bash My Teletubby”, not “What’s your workout program?”, instead of RATING most of the people here asked questions instead of stating something

[quote=“AlterNatesArms, post:13, topic:235593, full:true”]
Steady diet of squats and DL’s with appropriate assistance lifts will do wonders. Looks like you’ve been focusing on the mirror stuff and neglecting the shit that the honeys can see when you’re not facing them. A strong back and the ability to fill out anything bigger than slim- fit jeans is what your goal should be. Don’t bother with anything else.
[/quote] except you buddy

Hey, man, gym douche or not, I’m here to help and get help. Lol

1 Like

I’m not a gym douche bro! :joy: if you were in NYC I’d invite you to go workout one day

1 Like

Considering the 6/7 years of training, having run test/tren(I’m assuming) and the photos you’ve posted. 3/10.

If I just ran into the gym and I know absolutely nothing about you. 5/10.

For the record, I consider myself a 3/10.

Buddy if you’re a 3/10 with this physique do me favor and don’t compare yourself to me

1 Like

lel

Benanything RIP Joined Apr 21st, 2016 - Ded 7th November, 2017

1 Like

I don’t know if you have vision problems or you think you’re better than others because you log every little thing you do… BUT pleaseeeee brother tell me how is your physique a 3/10 and my physique is also the same, what’s the rationality behind that. Here’s a front pic it actually was cropped from a video.

First of all I didn’t take a bad pic from you…I simply saved it from your most recent log which takes you back about 10 months. Now you wanna say my physique is 3/10 just like yours. In this pic carefully look at the person in the left and the person in the right (that pic of me was 9 months ago also) notice any difference?

Alright buddy, whatever you say man, you win. I could go on and defend myself and such but that’d be a waste of time.

The dude changed races, grew some strange facial hair and got a man bun.

Ffs stop putting pics next to eachother. Looks like before and after pics of trensformations

1 Like

the Dude changed races. Omg you’re hysterical for real. I know for a fact his vision ain’t 20/20 no more

I weight more than both of you, do I get an award?

Listen buddy, how are you planning on defending yourself? By blasting me with threads of you posting fucking tons of logs like you’re CrossFit coach? No, it’s simple, you compared me to you physically hence the name of the section “Rate my Physiquel” go ahead and defend yourself let me know what’s your opinion on why you’re 3/10 and I’m also a 3/10?

1 Like

This is getting ridiculous now. OP really doesn’t look bad at all. He even has decent quads for someone who can’t really squat.

@mackadonian if you do end up getting real pictures to put up I would start a new thread. Pretty sure no one is going to take this thread seriously at all.

4 Likes

Yes, another cheeseburger you fatty :wink:

I stopped taking it serious the moment I got bashed on by the 15 year old who claimed to have same stats as me and looked better