5'7" 174lbs 24 Year Old 6-7 Years of Training

You kinda look like me! A teletubby and a chicken, we could be a Telechicken :relaxed:

1 Like

Collab vid incoming

3 Likes

Great progress by the way. Keep it up but how can we know it’s you in that pic if your head it’s cut off :confused:

1 Like

Where do you get all these GIFs

Well if this is any indication as why i cropped my face out of it… didnt want to show that ugly face lol

1 Like

Google mostly. Giphy, Tenor and if required I can make my own using existing videos/GIFs

2 Likes

Half expecting something like dis

1 Like

I knew it was you. Man I wish I had started working and training st 15. Well but it’s never too late. I really like your energy kid

1 Like

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Nowhere even in the same ballpark in bodyfat, my dude. Sorry, but that’s the truth. Delt symmetry is way off. You have a little bit of thickness in the mid-back, but upper traps are almost non-existent. And you have some lat width, but the muffin-top kills it.

Props to mackadonian for taking the high road. Dude’s been way beyond gracious

2 Likes

If Teletubbies are stale I’ll stop. It’d be too easy throwing Teletubbies after every one of your posts

1 Like

Nah its funny as man.

I have alot of shitty muscle imbalances, mainly due to when i broke my left collarbone when i was younger, its kind of put my left arm/shoulder/whatever else out of place. Biggest imbalance is chest.

It’s all about symmetry, work on those flaws, focus more on those muscle groups. It’s not easy as mentioned before lots of work and consistency. Yes I’ve used AAS before (low dose short length no more than 10-12 weeks) but AAS are not magic, it’s all in your work and training ethics

1 Like

You missed my main point. You’re nowhere near the bodyfat level you claim. If you were, you’d probably weigh closer to 20lbs less than Mack

You gotta give it to the kid though, he’s got the energy and motivation (even though he’s a little bit of a critic) he doesn’t have the best genes out there he kinda reminds of me (body wise only, I’ve never bashed anyone based on their appearance)

1 Like

I don’t think I agree on the magic part. Its been shown that a natty can reliably pack on 10-15lbs of meat in 12 weeks on only 250mg/week. 1 to 2 years of progress in three months sure sounds like magic to me.

That being said, it won’t make up for imbalances, lazy work ethic, or a shitty training program. So I agree on that part.

2 Likes

I’ve read all of those and I don’t think they do a good job of answering the question. It’s just random lines that literally anyone can throw out. At this point, the thread is just completely pointless. There’s pretty much no information for us to work with.
Hell, his “long term goal” is to “have a fivesome with 4 fine ass strippers”.

Actually yeah, I do have advice for your long term goal. Get filthy rich. I would say be charismatic as fuck but I doubt even the most charismatic of (broke)people can get 4 strippers to agree to a fivesome.

That and the fuck are you gon do in a fivesome?

1 Like

I’ll give him that. And if he gets his shit sorted out by the time he hits his next big growth spurt, he could have some real potential

2 Likes

Believe me a lotttttt of things can be done in a 5some. My last 4some was magical, it really opened up my mind

1 Like