5'7" 174lbs 24 Year Old 6-7 Years of Training

Yes I did contradict myself a little there, but I just wanted the opinion of others. as this forum is named “Rate My Physique”

The prison part is 100% true.

Anyway I had a little fun with all the trolling that went down

I do ISO pullovers always. They’re a must in my back routines. And the bulletproof shoulder circles I’ve never tried (scared the shoulders pop out of place) but I’m gonna def try them out with 5lbs plates to get that round/tune up.
Thanks again bud

I posted here to get a validation on what I should be focusing on rather than to get rated.

Thanks man, and I couldnt agree with you more. I’d like to see pics of half of these forum savages who like to bring others down and critique to make themselves feel better

Lol now I look 147 lbs. Okay… Why don’t you post a pic of how you look rather than troll. I wanna see those basement gainz

What do you bench and deadlift?
I’m guessing a million miles from the level you should be considering Tren. Forget the gear and read 10 Wendler articles

Maxed out bench at 275lbs
Maxed out DL at 405lbs

I’m not here to prove myself and ego lift. My main goal is to achieve a classic looking physique

Your pics and posts say differently brah. Stringer tank top, bright hair and tight pants, which I’ll never understand why that’s in right now, as if to say, “look how not proportional my legs are and proud of it.” If you are in fact not a troll, consider posting pics and posts that don’t scream “walking gym cliche troll.”

That being said, if you seriously want genuine feedback, then post some real pictures, without the weird Instagram posing and top-down lighting.

2 Likes

There should be Sticky thread explaining what kind of pictures are needed in order to get better feedback. These pics are just some I found in my Mac
I’ll definitely get better pics if just if this forum was not full of trolls. Can you give me some advice on the angle/lightning for the pics?

Why for?

1 Like

The vast majority of people who have replied to your post are frequent posters on here who are genuine good folks. Many have training logs and provide intelligent feedback and comments.

If you want specific genuine feedback, then post pics with full frontal lighting in gym shorts from the front, back, and sides, and hit some standard poses if possible. Many training and prep logs on here that are good examples.

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks a lot Rob. I just saw one of your logs you look great man. Are you planning on jumping on stage?

To give you some reference: Your arms and shoulders are light years beyond mine, you’ve used gear (no problem with that), you’re a lot younger than me, and you’ve been training far longer than I’ve been back at it after laying off for years…

… but I have a higher DL. That’s not to brag, just to point out the imbalance and how badly you’ve neglected building a balanced physique. You should be at LEAST well into the 500’s

1 Like

V.O.P on 4 felony charges

You’re right brotha. It’s all about balance, but like I said I don’t really go for numbers when lifting but focus on the certain muscle group I need to work on. *(Switch my routine to that certain group to 3 times per week) In my opinion a (BALANCED) physique shouldn’t be reflected on your lifting numbers rather than what others and yourself see in the mirror.

When we’re talking about certain muscle groups (out pure aesthetics in general), you’re right. Nobody gives a shit what you can push on triceps or calves. But when we’re talking about major muscle imbalances, keeping joints healthy, and lifting career longevity, strength imbalances can be a good indication of whether we’re doing things right or horribly wrong.

So if a lifter can bench 315, but can only row with 225, there’s a major problem that’s gonna spell wrecked shoulders if its not corrected

Can you explain how you have come to this conclusion when the only real numbers that the OP has put up is:

1 Like

@mackadonian you still haven’t really given any of your goals or goal physique for anyone to help you.

I believe you have been flamed so much due to your pictures looking like your chasing attention and looking like snapfuck fodder. As @robstein is saying, if you want real feedback, you need to leave your stringers and good lighting for your other social media and present yourself in a way that can be viewed and judged, including areas that arnt that great in your opinion.

2 Likes

The seriousness of the response is directly related to the seriousness of original post. This isn’t ‘hot or not’.

Were you a Golden Polish Rooster for Halloween, tell me you were!

3 Likes

Believe me im not chasing attention nor i was trolling. Those are pretty much the only pics I had in my computer. Just like Rob said Im gonna snap better pics without lightning and without clothes that some think I’m a douche because of wearing stringers and joggers but that’s my style. I’m never in any position to judge anyone by the way they dress. All I wanted was some pointers and directions in regards to my waist and up.

Yeah you got that right