5'7" 174lbs 24 Year Old 6-7 Years of Training

are you serious lmao? you’re on roids, training for 6-7 years and im 15 and weigh almost 10 ibs more then you, with almost the same bodyfat level?

1 Like

fixed it for you.

You some teletubby arse looking motherfucker tho…

3 Likes

hahaha

To be fair, some of those chickens have some killer style going on.

1 Like

You definitely need some grammar lessons at 15 that’s for sure. I’m not on any gear at the moment. Been off for 5-6 months already. Anyway a teletubby shouldn’t be going so hard on judgments. Acne I’ve had since I was 14 as well as a little premature gyno.

2 Likes

Hey chicks are loving that Naruto/Supersaiyan color tone. You should try it out sometime :relaxed:

All for the thotties man. So focus more on DL since I really can’t squat much weight (both shoulders dislocate really easy) and more leg extensions. Thanks so much brotha. so I’ll def focus on my quads more. I’ll try to get some back shots tonight.

1 Like

I had no idea he was legit on the Russian sports supplementz. I was just teasing him.

@robstein gets into competition shape (4%) in the high 140’s at 5’5" I believe. He’s a lifetime natural competing in tested comps. Check out his log.

@mackadonian : Those steroids. You’re doing them wrong. How do you train/eat?

Please elaborate on the steroids. I’d like to know what am I doing wrong as I’m here to learn and better myself

You are 147 lbs at 15+% body fat. You shouldn’t be taking them yet imho. The pharma forum has good information. Also read Dan Duchaine’s underground steroid handbook for a beginner guide.

If you don’t eat and train right, you are wasting your time with the AAS.

Im 173lbs 5’8” actually and my BF is less than 15%

Where did you get those stats from?

Dude’s be bigger stronger leaner than you natty in a few years.

7 years with Soviet Sport Supplement use or “easy mode” should enable you to outdo natties at least physique wise. That this is not the case suggests that you’ve either been using bunk gear, a poor responder or have poor training/nutrition principles. The latter is most likely.

1 Like

Oh, i wasnt aware that i had to use superb grammar when addressing thou holy lord of chicken legs mackadonian.

1 Like

That shit is trademarked. I’ll see you in court

3 Likes

Im willing to bet in the time you’ve spent lifting, when i reach that timeframe i will have achieved alot more then you naturally.

1 Like

You can’t just deadlift and do leg extensions and expect big quads. There are many squat variations if your shoulders are iffy. SSB squats, front squats with wraps, Smith machine squats variations ( back and front) , also before i moved to the city all my gym had was a smith machine for squats and 80% of my leg gains came from this, or bulgarian split squats etc. Heck throw in some kind of lunge variation in there too.

1 Like

Well, this just turned into a bit of a shit show real quick.

Lay off the gear. Train seriously for 3-5 years. That’s about it. How are you currently training? What are your lifts? What is your lift progression like over the past 6-7 years?

1 Like

Maybe you arnt as big a douche as I 1st assumed.

In your years of training what programs have you run?

How consistently have you lifted in that time?

How many calories do you bulk on?

How many calories do you cut down to when dropping fat?

What specifically is your long term and short term goals?

If you struggle to answer these very basic questions than you have very little reason to resort to PED use as you still have much to sort out and a lot more natty gains to make.