5'7" 174lbs 24 Year Old 6-7 Years of Training

Thanks Yogi I still remember you, and how you guided me through the right protocol

1 Like

Well I’m really embarrassed to say I don’t remember that thread; haven’t touched steroids in years, but I’m happy to hear I’ve helped you in the past.

I genuinely do think your physique looks good, so you’re definitely on the right track.

Best of luck with it all.

1 Like

Didn’t mean to annoy you with my post but you do look like you’d revise for a drug test.

and you look like another teletubby

Thank you very much. I competed twice this year, currently in the off season and not sure what’s up for next year yet, but maintaining within 15lbs of stage weight should I decide to pull the trigger and put the posing trunks on again.

You have an iPhone, so it shouldn’t be hard to take more pics and upload them. I think if you uploaded more serious pics and not ones that look like you’re trying to get “likes”, then people would respond with more serious feedback. You’ve got some muscle but until you upload better pics it won’t really be possible to give specific feedback.

1 Like

Will do thanks!

Just for the record I didn’t make this thread into a pissing match nor that was my intention

2 Likes

still reading through this thread to get caught up, but I just wanted to say that this is some bullshit. Did you see my ‘before’ picture in that thread? You don’t have to look like shit in a before, after, or any picture. Would it blow your mind if I told you some people never look like shit?

2 Likes

well, I’m caught up now.

Congrats, @mackadonian . I think literally every tnation member under the age of 20 who doesn’t look like they lift has told you how shitty your physique is compared to them.

So much nonsense here. @duketheslaya, you really need to pull back here. Maybe one day you’ll have a good physique, but let’s call it like it is. You don’t yet. And that’s fine, you’re young and I’m certainly convinced you’ll get there in the next few years. But don’t pretend you’re in the same ballpark as the OP. Same goes for you, @Benanything. I like both of you guys, generally, but neither of you really look like you lift.

Mack: your legs don’t actually look that bad. they’re probably lagging, but meh. not by a ton, and if you’re not stepping on stage anytime soon, it’s not an issue. I can tell you work them. You’ve got discernible delt separation, which I always like to see. That’s like one of those things that REALLY makes it obvious that a person lifts. And is also generally associated with gear use. But that’s ok :slight_smile: I also think that overall your upper body proportions are pretty good.

anyway. 3/10, would not bang. lolz.

13 Likes

I’ve seen you in the forums before Flip, I’m not always here but I’d like to be more in the community as I like to help even with the not so extensive experience I’ve had lifting.
One thing that really bothered me was being devoured by common posters, which I find very clicky since they probably know each other from previous posts. It’s kinda like a “YOU’RE NOT WELCOME HERE BECAUSE YOU’RE A NEW MEMBER AND NOT AS ACTIVE AS US, therefore lets just bash and troll him…” that should definitely change, because it does make the forum look bad to newcomers. I know I might look like a walking gym cliche douchebag juice head but I’m very committed to the sport and work/training ethic as well as diet has always been on point.

Thanks for the 3/10 -.-lol If I’m 3/10 Idk what these other two rates are, but maybe their vision is a little foggy…

1 Like

I’m thinking next year I’ll be able to jump on stage, maybe Classic Physique, who knows. I just believe in myself

you’ll need a lot more size. Classic physique is awesome, but the dudes that do well in that division are pretty fucking big… and once you lean out appropriately, you’ll be like 145-150 lbs right now. plus you’ll have to compete in an untested division. Maybe consider a physique show instead, for you first one? IDK. bodybuilding/physique isn’t really my expertise, so take my advise with a grain of salt, it just seems like a way to naturally progress by starting at in a ‘smaller’ division.

Regardless, you look like you’ll have potential on stage.

It’s been a loooooong time since i actually gave someone a 1-10 rating, since Tnation took the rating thing off this section. But based on the criteria that used to be applied on here, I’d actually give you something like a 5.5-6/10. I think some of the guys above have decided that this is a ‘rate my progress’ thread, or ‘do you lift as much as you look like you should’, not a ‘rate my physique thread’.

I’ll step into the echo chamber of “how the fuck did this thread turn out this way?”

It’s clear you’ve put some time in under the bar, and who gives a fuck if they’re IG pics? Anyway, that sleeve is dope. I’d show that off more :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you Velvet!

I mean it went from Rate My Physique to a bunch of nonsense and even DL and PR numbers…

1 Like

FWIW, this section of the forum seems to attract this kind of stuff like 50% of the time (I could be wrong as I don’t really spend much time here). The training logs seem to be much more positive and helpful. If you wind up starting a second thread maybe consider that.

This one, @simo74

2 Likes

Reeves still has one of the best all-around physiques imho.

Fixed that for you.

This thread is a complete shit show…

1 Like