5'7" 174lbs 24 Year Old 6-7 Years of Training

Go inject some tren into your balls. Its starting to Sound like somebody has a little to much estrogen at the moment…

Before you started lifting? That was a couple months ago kid, I’m done with you

1 Like

You’re the most unsymmetrical, starving looking ass teletubby there is. You’re not even in this other guys scale of 3/10

1 Like

Are you stupid. The picture you linked, was literally posted almost a year ago in my thread. Look at the date mate.

And you still look like shit

Lmao i weigh ten ibs more then you, yet im starving?

You got a lot to learn kid

I’ve learnt enough that i definitely dont want your trash physique once I’ve trained for 7 years.

what in the holy FUCK is going on in here!

OP, I have no idea why you’ve been jumped on the way you have, and you seem to be taking it all in good humour which is cool.

I guess the stringer top and instagram whore-type photos pissed people off.

I think your physique is good. Bacne’s kind of rough though man so your E could be high. That shit’ll fuck you up in the long term.

Other than that I think you’re doing good.

8 Likes

Pretty sure its just been shit posting from the get go. I definitely give the OP credit in not absolutely losing his shit. Just a bit of a laugh now.

2 Likes

I just want my fucking cheese burgers…

3 Likes

Go get em big lad! Get those burger gains mann!

I don’t usually pop into this particular forum, but… a few thoughts after reading this thread so far:

This sub-forum can have postings from people hoping for an ego stroking pat on the back for making progress, or it can be for honestly advanced posters to give serious, objective assessments to those who hope to learn and continue to improve.

Assessments and appraisals can come from people who are fans of the pursuit/sport of bodybuilding, whether they themselves have reached elite levels with their own physique or not. Most of the time, I see such situations devolve into pissing matches, which is kind of sad, because if everyone had some more self confidence, they could honestly be very mutually supportive threads.

Not sure if I should even weigh in on the physique posted in the OP though,… I feel like I’d be stepping into something that’s already a mess.

S

10 Likes

Hey OP @mackadonian . You want @The_Mighty_Stu 's advice. He’s a good competitor, coach and judges contests. He actually gets paid (however poorly) for his opinions on physique.

3 Likes

Masturbate in the cupboard.

1 Like

The person on the left is a new to training, has a promising education and isn’t a convicted felon having to take exogenous hormones to feel satisfied in life.

1 Like

I highly appreciate your opinion but at this point is pointless already. Like I said i’ll try to get better pics since it bothered so many the way I projected myself. Thanks Stu

and opinions and posts like this completely unrelated to the section of the topic… I’m not a convicted felon, and I do have a degree in I.T.

Never lost it… but Goddamn it was hard

I’ll make another thread with better pics that way I can get actual opinions and not insults or a really long and extensive list of GIFS and trolls