5'7", 145 Pounds. First Test E Cycle

I must admit Ronnie is definitely one of my favourites also

To be fair, I really only do strength training since I enjoy it and find it hard to find good programs that would work with higher rep ranges. And taking all you guys’ input in mind going to lay off the gear and work on finding whats right for me. Thanks

1 Like

I appreciate the reply man, honestly going to give this a shot before jumping on any gear.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely give that a shot, any recommendations for my calories for my bulk and the time period I should do it for? A bit worrisome about the fat gain because i find eating the easy part but the cutting a really big pain, I lean a lot to the endomorph somatype

Yes up them slowly. Try a 10% bump for a month or two and re-evaluate. I agree with you about the difficulty cutting. I think you’d be happier at 175lbs and 15% BF than 145 and 10%. Speaking of… are you really 10%? People severely underestimate their BF in my opinion.

1 Like

I find I grow best from all rep ranges… same goes with strength

I got to a 405x2-3 deadlift (not impressive at all, but how I got to it in about 3 months is as my rep scheme was unorthodox) through training with a 3x10 rep scheme, occasionally testing how much my 1rm was once a month

Problem is as the weight on the 10 rep sets went up, my grip started giving out

1 Like

Well it was a DEXA scan so you can never be too trusting of them tbh. But I will definitely try the 10% surplus for a month. Thanks for your help