UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2
UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2
UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2
UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2
UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2
UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2
UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2

UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2

My recent Bulking phase got me from 126 to 140lbs in 12 weeks.
This is what it consisted of:

3 weeks Detox (no supplements just eating healthy)
-cardio 45 mins X 3 days
-plyometrics 30 mins X 3 days
-One day rest

4 weeks (4 day split…5 exercises for each bodypart)
-Chest/Tri’s
-Legs
-Back/Bi’s + 3 shoulder exercises
-abs
Note: During the 4 day split for 4 weeks my focus was primarily on high reps and using more force to drive the weights up. So each set consisted of around 10-12 repetitions.
Nutrition: 5-6 large meals a day
Supplementation:
-3 full servings of weight gainer/day (redxlabs Waxy Mass)
-1 scoop of BSN syntha-6 (straight protien) before bed
-1 scoop of nano vapor (in my opinion the most effective prewourkout supplement) before workouts

5 weeks (5 days split…5 exercises for each bodypart)
-Chest/Bi’s
-Back/Tri’s
-Legs
-Chest/Bi’s
-Back/Tri’s
Note: My goal during the 5 day split was to shoot for low reps with heavy weights. I started every day with a warm up that consisted of 3 sets of barbell squats.
Nutrition: 5-6 meals a day, tried to eat whenever possible basically but I know I could have done better
Supplementation:
- 2 to 3 full servings of weight gainer/day
-EFA’s
-Gaspari Superpump250 15 mins prior working out (its effective but they should really call this superdump250)
-Gaspari SizeOn during workouts

RESULTS: (my strength went up tremendously!!..literally speaking)
-weight went up from 125 to 140!
-squatting 225 for 6 good slow reps
-flat db. press 70lbs (x2) for 8 slow reps
-Curling 45s for 6 good repetitions
-Deadlifting 225 for 6 reps
-Bicep size went up! (13in. to 14in.) The secret was doing heavy squats and deadlifts

Background: It’s been about a year and 2 months now that I started working out for the first time. I am not exaggerating when I say its been life changing to go from the skinny and scrawny f8ck to a little above average. I never knew my abs existed and my biceps were an 11.5in. joke when I started. It’s pretty damn addicting!! more than anything I like the fact when I wake up in the morning, look at myself in the mirror and think of where I was and where I’m at today. Some perks: people asking my routines, girls, t-shirt sleeves finally stick to my biceps which I never had before, and the endorphins. I’ve still got a long way to go. That’s about it for my progress

First pic: starting from the left when I started (was too embarrassed to take my shirt off you see)…3 months…6months…9 months
The other pics are current, just starting my cutting phase.

BTW my apologies, but I couldn’t get anyone else to take my pic so I decided to do it myself.

-Sid

Kudos on the work so far. You need to cease this cutting business though. Cut what? What, you have a small layer of fat on your love handles? You’re now 12% bodyfat instead of what…?

Get to 180, then worry about refining the physique. Lean mass gains obviously, but don’t make the mistake I did in the beginning 10 years of “cutting” every time I could only see my 4 pack instead of 6 pack.

EAT, EAT, EAT, train like a beast, sleep.

Just beginning my cutting phase

one more

and another one

@AllTraps
Thanks man I’ll defs keep that in mind. For me cutting is like 3 weeks of cardio/plyo to basically de-Adapt and to detox my body so the next bulking cycle is just as efficient if not more. I definitely have to eat more though. Thanks again!

Youre a fool. Someone who doesnt look like they lift shouldnt be attempting to lose weight.

You look starving after your bulk.

You have to stop using supplements to let your body “detox” ?? What were you using? Arsenic?

Also your posture is horrible and thats why your chest looks like its caved in being swallowed by your shoulders.

But welcome. Hopefully you get your head out of your ass and realize what it takes to actually make progress

[quote]its_sid wrote:
@AllTraps
Thanks man I’ll defs keep that in mind. For me cutting is like 3 weeks of cardio/plyo to basically de-Adapt and to detox my body so the next bulking cycle is just as efficient if not more. I definitely have to eat more though. Thanks again![/quote]

That’s not how it works.

I agree with Bonez, supplements shouldn’t be toxic.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Youre a fool. Someone who doesnt look like they lift shouldnt be attempting to lose weight.

You look starving after your bulk.

You have to stop using supplements to let your body “detox” ?? What were you using? Arsenic?

Also your posture is horrible and thats why your chest looks like its caved in being swallowed by your shoulders.

But welcome. Hopefully you get your head out of your ass and realize what it takes to actually make progress [/quote]

Thanks for the kind words bud.

i love RMP thread. built for the lolz that just dont quit.

Do those abs look painted on to anyone else?

cutting?

lololololololol

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
Do those abs look painted on to anyone else?[/quote]

Lol thanks?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
cutting?

lololololololol[/quote]

My nutrition is still the same just taking 2 weeks off weight training and supps…just doing cardio.
Then I am gonna shoot for bulking up…(~3-4 months)
Trying a different program now.

So basically youre saying you have no idea what youre doing. Nice. Gotta love know it all 140 pounders

The title made me laugh, the cutting idea made me cry with sadness and laughter. Cut when you have built something. Jesus Christ.

You weigh 140lbs,
Your arms are a girly 14 inches,
You have a decent set of abs,
And you’re cutting???

Good work on the mass gain progress though.

Alright T-Nationers I’ll just stick to bulking, and cut when I’ve gained some more decent weight.

@NoWheyOut: Thanks man, more to come!

Itd be a good idea if you started lifting weights as well. Bench, squat deadlift. Repeat for about 2 years with 5000cals a day then return. I’ve had turdds with more LBM than you have. I’m sure there should be a minimum weight limit before they let you join here.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Itd be a good idea if you started lifting weights as well. Bench, squat deadlift. Repeat for about 2 years with 5000cals a day then return. I’ve had turdds with more LBM than you have. I’m sure there should be a minimum weight limit before they let you join here.[/quote]

He’s 140lbs. 5000 calories is absurd. I made it to 185 at 5’7 single digit bf% at around 3300-3500 calories and I have a fast metabolism.

A minimum weight limit to join? What does the number matter?? At all, in a hobby based on aesthetics? Youre not even big lol.