T Nation

5'6 ~180 lbs, 25 Years Old


#1


I'm a competitive powerlifter and thought I would use my posing suit again. :slightly_smiling:


#2

[quote]maxbm wrote:
I’m a competitive powerlifter and thought I would use my posing suit again. :)[/quote]

Creepy…


#3

similar


#4

What’s the problem, aside from the look the guy’s giving + lack of poses?


#5

[quote]G87 wrote:
What’s the problem, aside from the look the guy’s giving + lack of poses?[/quote]

That’s 2 problems.


#6

…which make this an unacceptable post.


#7

his first post is this?!? seems like he signed onto T-Nation just to show us … well buddy THANK YOU really i just got home from training downed my post workout and then saw this. I don’t know what was better the PW or this… “thinking” …“thinking” …okay I can’t decide… “sigh”


#8

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
his first post is this?!? seems like he signed onto T-Nation just to show us … well buddy THANK YOU really i just got home from training downed my post workout and then saw this. I don’t know what was better the PW or this… “thinking” …“thinking” …okay I can’t decide… “sigh”[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that’s diesel weasel. He’s a legend in the same vein as eliteballa 3 'round these parts. Look it up, you won’t regret it.


#9

He’s back.


#10

kayveeay, your post had me cracking up here


#11

[quote]mjc381 wrote:
kayveeay, your post had me cracking up here[/quote]

x2!


#12

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
his first post is this?!? seems like he signed onto T-Nation just to show us … well buddy THANK YOU really i just got home from training downed my post workout and then saw this. I don’t know what was better the PW or this… “thinking” …“thinking” …okay I can’t decide… “sigh”[/quote]

FAR from his first post.

And get ready for the longest RMP forum thread ever…


#13

[quote]maxbm wrote:
I’m a competitive powerlifter and thought I would use my posing suit again. :)[/quote]

Let me get this straight; you took this picture of yourself, then looked at said picture and thought it was not creepy or disturbing?

If you are wanting to know what you need to improve on, start with your face and work your way down.

Dustin


#14

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
AlterEgo721 wrote:
his first post is this?!? seems like he signed onto T-Nation just to show us … well buddy THANK YOU really i just got home from training downed my post workout and then saw this. I don’t know what was better the PW or this… “thinking” …“thinking” …okay I can’t decide… “sigh”

I’m pretty sure that’s diesel weasel. He’s a legend in the same vein as eliteballa 3 'round these parts. Look it up, you won’t regret it.[/quote]

LOL! I just looked up some of his old posts. Legend indeed!

While he is sort of creepy looking, no one can deny that he is a weight training machine.

Dustin


#15

does Chris Hansen know about this guy?


#16

Here is another one.

Thanks for being unbiased and objective. :wink:


#17

[quote]Dustin wrote:

If you are wanting to know what you need to improve on, start with your face and work your way down.

Dustin[/quote]

Oh man, it is very rare that I literally LOL!


#18

I dont really know about his ‘physique’…but I rated his body hair a solid 8 dude!! Bravo :stuck_out_tongue:


#19

Here is one more.


#20

here’s the thing that is weak… there is a sticky complaining about all of the people who dont include good shots of their whole bodies, and dont look like they lift at all etc…

this guy includes two very clear whole body shots and no one has anything constructive to say… and he gets a rating of 2.5?

amazing… just cuz the dude looks like a creepy pedophile ppl shit all over him