5'6 165lb Contest Shape @ Nationals (European)

@skohcl: I built my back using parallel bar grip chin ups, T-bar rows old school (where I put the bar in the corner of the gym), bb rows and v-handle cable rows. I know it may sound strange but i really like close grips for the v-taper…

[quote]bmxfosho wrote:
…so you admit u take roids so that u can compete in a 165 LB class? Don’t u think that’s a bit lame, considering you had to roid up to get to 165 lbs?[/quote]

LOL what a troll.

Nice physique, gave you a 9. That’s what I want considering i’m approx. the same height: 5ft. 8inches.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
majsi98 wrote:
@bmxfosho : You are speaking nonsense, you have no idea what you are talking about, you are inventing things about me and frankly speaking I am not going down to your level :slight_smile: When you can get in top 6 in the <75kg class (165lb) IFBB World or IFBB Europe or even a USA NPC national level contest you can start talking shit to me.

I hope you do realise that most short pros are < 202lb and these are pros :slight_smile: so by your standards Flex Lewis, Silvio Samuel, Dave Henry, Stan Mc Quay, Shawn Ray, Lee Labrada, Francis Benfatto, etc are all shit because they are all below 200lb.

I also hope you realise that this year IFBB EUROPE OVERALL champion was the 165lb class winner.

Pwned.

[/quote]

and please excuse him, he is a niner, which is no surprise. BMX go troll bb.com please. Oh and BTW, is your youtube username steroidsR4losers?

Great job. What an excellent physique non the less.

@chuckaboo86 : Thank you… most IFBB Europe top 6 in the <75kg class when I competed fall on average betwwen 165-168cm, the winner however was 160cm (5feet 2.5") he looked like a monster compared to the top 3. Height plays a huge role in how you look on stage, the shorter you are in a weight class, the more freak you look comapred to the other athletes. In order to some damage on an IFBB stage (amateur) World or Europe, for my height I have to be in the <80kg class. At 5’8 you should opt to be in <85kg class. If your frame is like mine tiny joints everywhere you can really do some damage there at that weight class. I don’t know if any of you guys know, but the winner of the Europe in his class or world gets a pro card.

[quote]bmxfosho wrote:
…so you admit u take roids so that u can compete in a 165 LB class? Don’t u think that’s a bit lame, considering you had to roid up to get to 165 lbs?[/quote]

go and suck ur fat bmx freinds cock u stupid fuck. steroids are almost inevitable in the sport of bodybuilding. whether he is juicing is beside the point, and its up to him if he wants to disclose that information. he looks insane and when u get to that lean you should’nt be looking at the scales you should be looking in the mirror, body composition, and bodyfat readings.
you obviously dont know shit about this sport hence if thats you in your avatar have you even tried lifting weights?

anyways to the op- good work man looking nuts.