5'6'', 145 Pounds. Questions.

I’m new and i’m only 19 and a half I go to boot camp for the Marines in about 4 months and I have tons of ?s because I really want to try some products I only weigh 145 the most right now and i’m 5’6 I want to get to about 175 I do work out and eat good i’m in pretty good shape for a guy my size but I want to get big but I’m scared shitless because well I have never ever started something like this before and scared because I hear about all these sides im thinking about taking one of these 3,Deca, Winnabol, or Testanabol or whatever its called but are any of these good??

what’s the side effects?? I want to have kids down the road and I love my penis so I really dont want to lose it please help im kinda scared but I really want to change my life and get big and all these im gonna take by pills?? They say you dnt have to worry about your nuts shrinking and so on but cant believe everyone guys please help me out thanks

If you are trolling, go fuck yourself. If not, read every sticky there is on this forum. Then, put it in the back of your mind, keep eating, keep working out, and in 2-3 years maybe try steroids, you know, once you weight more than a baby girl.

Yes, all you have to do take is steroids. Everyone does it, how do you think people get big? You can’t get big otherwise. You will still be able to have kids, and we wouldn’t want a guy like you to not have them.

There is no side effect. You just have to take the pills and injections for a while then stop when you are msucular.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
You can’t get big otherwise. You will still be able to have kids, and we wouldn’t want a guy like you to not have them. [/quote]

ROFLMAO BRAH!

Try food

dude your 145 lbs

I recommend a 24 week cycle of food at 3500kcal-4000kcal/ed. You should get some pretty good gains. I saw minimal sides on this cycle would recommend.

[quote]Roddini wrote:
I’m new and i’m only 19 and a half I go to boot camp for the Marines in about 4 months and I have tons of ?s because I really want to try some products I only weigh 145 the most right now and i’m 5’6 I want to get to about 175 I do work out and eat good i’m in pretty good shape for a guy my size but I want to get big but I’m scared shitless because well I have never ever started something like this before and scared because I hear about all these sides im thinking about taking one of these 3,Deca, Winnabol, or Testanabol or whatever its called but are any of these good??

what’s the side effects?? I want to have kids down the road and I love my penis so I really dont want to lose it please help im kinda scared but I really want to change my life and get big and all these im gonna take by pills?? They say you dnt have to worry about your nuts shrinking and so on but cant believe everyone guys please help me out thanks[/quote]

You are never going to make it through boot camp if you’re only 19 and already thinking about short cuts.

You’re 5’6", dude. You are going to have to accept that you will never “be big”. That doesn’t mean you can’t be a bad ass. You can be athletic, fast, smart, and a good shot. But you are always going to be looking up at bigger, stronger, men. Your goal should be to be smarter than them, faster than them, and more motivated.

[quote]SonoraStorm wrote:

You are never going to make it through boot camp if you’re only 19 and already thinking about short cuts.

You’re 5’6", dude. You are going to have to accept that you will never “be big”. That doesn’t mean you can’t be a bad ass. You can be athletic, fast, smart, and a good shot. But you are always going to be looking up at bigger, stronger, men. Your goal should be to be smarter than them, faster than them, and more motivated.[/quote]

so just because you’re short means you can’t be big?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]SonoraStorm wrote:

You’re 5’6", dude. You are going to have to accept that you will never “be big”. That doesn’t mean you can’t be a bad ass. You can be athletic, fast, smart, and a good shot. But you are always going to be looking up at bigger, stronger, men. Your goal should be to be smarter than them, faster than them, and more motivated.[/quote]

so just because you’re short means you can’t be big? [/quote]

No. Being short, 145 lbs, 19, and a Marine means you can’t be big. If you don’t know why that is, then you’ve never served.

lol all marines aren’t infantrymen, some have normal desk jobs, maybe he’s reserves? not trying to start a shitstorm but you can’t just say because he’s enlisting in the corps it’s impossible to get big… a lot of marines live semi normal lives like regular civilians

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
lol all marines aren’t infantrymen, some have normal desk jobs, maybe he’s reserves? not trying to start a shitstorm but you can’t just say because he’s enlisting in the corps it’s impossible to get big… a lot of marines live semi normal lives like regular civilians[/quote]

You’re arguing “in general” - I’m talking his specific situation. He’s 19 and about to go to boot camp. Anyone who has served will tell you, being big is NOT a good thing in boot camp. Pull ups, push ups, running…it’s much better to be lean and athletic than “big”. When he’s in his mi-thirties, has a desk job, and wants to be “big” - or at least as big as 5’6" will let him be - fine. Right now, bulking up is the worst thing he can do if he wants to make it through boot camp.

Even if he does bulk up before boot camp he’s gonna lose most of it when he gets there.

Besides being a slender marine would mean you’re less likely to get shot…

You seem to have conflicting ambitions with little understanding of the implications of either.

boot camp in 4 months?

running, pushups, chin ups, climbing, crawling, swimming.
eat well, sleep well.

might as well prepare for success.

Don’t be too hard to knock gaining some size at that height. I’m 5’6" and weigh 180 lbs. I would have no problem with military fitness tests or boot camp.

I wasn’t aware we were giving advice to Justin Bieber

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I wasn’t aware we were giving advice to Justin Bieber[/quote]

Haha

by the lack of response from OP i think everyone got trolled…145lbs should have tipped us off.