5'4, 150 Lbs - Adding Another 15

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]swarhili wrote:
and in regards to back width what types of exercises should i do. [/quote]

pullups. work on them and soon enough you’ll be able to do them with added weight.

EDIT: also, whats your shoulder routine look like? [/quote]

pullups-wide grip or neutral?

my shoulder days usually look like this:

3 sets-machine shoulder press behind the back
3 sets-machine shoulder press -front
3/4 sets- barbell shrugs
3/4 sets- seated dumbell press
3 sets-front dumbbell raises
3 sets-standing dumbbell side laterals
3 sets-bentover dumbbell lateral raises
4 sets-reverse pec deck

for most of my exercises i usually go from 12 reps and increase the weight until i can do about only 8 reps.

so you are doing 3 + 3 + 3/4 + 3 = 12/13 sets from for anterior deltoids, which I think is a bit much, also I think your front delts will be too fatigued later on; I would say go heavier and reduce the sets.
6 sets for lateral deltoids sounds reasonable but you can bring this up a little.
How are you doing lateral raises anyway? I used to do light with strict form and changed to heavier weight with some body english and noticed a huge difference.

[quote]ghdtpdna wrote:
so you are doing 3 + 3 + 3/4 + 3 = 12/13 sets from for anterior deltoids, which I think is a bit much, also I think your front delts will be too fatigued later on; I would say go heavier and reduce the sets.
6 sets for lateral deltoids sounds reasonable but you can bring this up a little.
How are you doing lateral raises anyway? I used to do light with strict form and changed to heavier weight with some body english and noticed a huge difference.[/quote]

yeah i feel like i work my anterior delts a bit too much. i try to go for at least 8 reps usually because i dont like having just all mass and no definition. for my lateral raises i usually go 30,35,40 standing up. ill use my knees a bit to cheat towards the end. i used to do only strict form, but i want to put on more mass so im lifting a bit heavier and less reps.

[quote]swarhili wrote:
sorry theres no oil on my body[/quote]

Either you lie or you’re one sweaty bastard

Okay, first of all, i’m new to posting in this site so i still don’t know how to do the thing where you ‘reply’ to other people. anyway, B.L.U. NINJA dood, yes, i am filipino. Fil-chi more specifically.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]panget630 wrote:
Nice improvement dood. I’m more or less in the same boat as you: 5’4, asian. After a few more month’s, i’ll hopefully reach the kind of physique seen in your pic. btw, just curious, what’s your nationality?[/quote]

I’m assuming you’re filipino?[/quote]

okay, i thnk i got it (commenting on my previous post), here it is, i’m a fil-chi

[quote]ghdtpdna wrote:
so you are doing 3 + 3 + 3/4 + 3 = 12/13 sets from for anterior deltoids, which I think is a bit much,[/quote]

Agreed, too many sets for your front delts. As for the pullups, you don’t always have to use one type of grip, switch it up from time to time.

[quote]wigsa wrote:

[quote]swarhili wrote:

Either you lie or you’re one sweaty bastard[/quote]

haha yea i am. i went jogging and did cardio for the first time in months

I sweat even worse than him after any cardio, deadlifting, or squats. I can literally wring about 1 or 2 cups of sweat out of my shirt. Used to be to my advantage playing sports. Nobody wanted to play the body too much leaving some room for me to work :slight_smile:

I gave you a 3, need to work on your chest as well as your back.

It’s just not right to show your before pictures at the age of 11

lol i was 15 at the time not 11.

[quote]swarhili wrote:

yeah i feel like i work my anterior delts a bit too much. i try to go for at least 8 reps usually because i dont like having just all mass and no definition.[/quote]

If U need to know…

rate:1

EDIT: add military presses, upright rows, and lateral raises to your shoulders workout, BB shrugs I think you should add to back day, after dead lift. Forgot about machine movements in any way!!! you need to stick in compound-massive-big-fucked-out-movements. You are only 3’4’’ so you should be a monster right now! DIET is the key!

if you don’t do this shit, you will need only a shoe, and more oil on your stupid ABZ…

OP, good progress, but as its been said long way to go…you shouldnt focus on anything in particular…stick to the compounds, make strength gains and size will come…try WS4SB

[quote]wigsa wrote:

[quote]swarhili wrote:

Either you lie or you’re one sweaty bastard[/quote]

real men sweat, Get over it!