T Nation

5'4, 150 Lbs - Adding Another 15

hey im new to this site. ive been lifting on and off for about several years now, but only recently started to implement a consistent workout routine. i started this routine about 2 months ago, i started at 135 lbs, now im at 150 lbs. im still looking to put on another 10-15 lbs of lean muscle. anyways go ahead and butcher me. let me know what i should concentrate more on.

heres a pic of me a couple years ago before i started working out.

my workout routine consists of 6 days on, one day off:
mon-chest
tues-back
wed-shoulders
thur-legs
fri-chest/back
sat-arms
sun-off
supplements i take: glutamine, amino acids, and protein
l
et me know what areas i should concentrate more on; more mass, definition, etc. thanks :slight_smile:

-front, flexed

biceps

triceps

back

abs

Do you not have any legs? Go back re read the stickie… RMP is for people with DEVELOPED physiques! not for someone who weighs 150lbs

.greg.

SWOLE BRA!

sorry no leg shots, and i didnt realized rmp was only for ppl with DEVELOPED physiques. and im only 5’4 so its not like i can easily weigh 200 lbs. unless i happen to be lee priest of course.

You need more oil on your body.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
You need more oil on your body.[/quote]

sorry theres no oil on my body

Where’s the shoe? I thought that shit was mandatory?

Nice improvement dood. I’m more or less in the same boat as you: 5’4, asian. After a few more month’s, i’ll hopefully reach the kind of physique seen in your pic. btw, just curious, what’s your nationality?

[quote]panget630 wrote:
Nice improvement dood. I’m more or less in the same boat as you: 5’4, asian. After a few more month’s, i’ll hopefully reach the kind of physique seen in your pic. btw, just curious, what’s your nationality?[/quote]

I’m assuming you’re filipino?

It’s pretty awful that it seems like all the asian’s i meet think they can’t gain muscle. Instead of using it as an out, at least use it as part of your motivation.

To the OP, decent progress but you have a long way to go. I’m not sure how old you are but your still skinny.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
You need more oil on your body.[/quote]

^^this… It’ll make your hawt abz look even hawter!!!

im chinese, but a lot of people mistake me for filipino because i have darker skin tone. i guess im like the black sheep in my family. i experimented with different workouts for about 4-5 years from videos and articles, and finally started to implement them completely and consistently.right now im 20 yrs old and im probably not gonna get any taller. its always been really hard for me to gain weight because of my fast metabolism, ive always been skinny. i weighed about 110 in the first pic back in 9th grade. my overall goal is to get up to 175 lbs but hopefully by the summer i can reach at least 160.

i gave u a 3 for effort.

you need more:
DELTS (all 3 heads)
BACK WIDTH (no lats?)
overall body composition.

your upper traps overpower your body - which gives it an “A” body which looks like a pencil.

[quote]chuckaboo86 wrote:
i gave u a 3 for effort.

you need more:
DELTS (all 3 heads)
BACK WIDTH (no lats?)
overall body composition.

your upper traps overpower your body - which gives it an “A” body which looks like a pencil.

[/quote]
thanks for your advice. ive always noticed that my traps were a bit awkward for my body. i dont even know how i got them since i only do like one trap exercise a wk. and i have been working on all 3 heads of my delts. but in regards to my delts do i need more mass? so heavier, less reps? i usually increase my weight and go up until i can only do 8 reps for delt exercises. and in regards to back width what types of exercises should i do. i have been emphasizing lat pulldowns a bit more, so my backs actually looking a lot better than it was a few weeks ago. but i dont really know of any exercises thats good for developing width.

[quote]swarhili wrote:
and in regards to back width what types of exercises should i do. [/quote]

pullups. work on them and soon enough you’ll be able to do them with added weight.

EDIT: also, whats your shoulder routine look like?