Hammer curls 3x10
Side lat raise 3x10

Day 5
Events
Log press 5x3 heavy double
Farmers walk 5x2
Axle press 3x5
Keg or sandbag carry 3xamrap

Too much volume or is ok I get 7-9 hours sleep to night and i eat ahell of a lot so I don think recovery will be an issue

Well, it’s not the 5/3/1 program. I can tell because I wrote the program.

However, if this is how you train and what you like, then do it. I hope this isn’t your entire program? If so, I’d probably make a ton of changes regardless of what program you are doing.

My program is now and OHP strict day I am doing johnnie candito 6 week program just for lower body now and bench day and an events day is there anything wrong with that

[quote]HitEmUp wrote:
My program is now and OHP strict day I am doing johnnie candito 6 week program just for lower body now and bench day and an events day is there anything wrong with that [/quote]

If you like it, then you should do it. It’s not for me to give an opinion on a program that I have never done.

Alright man thanks for the concern anyway have u ever done the Texas method or knows anyway who has as I think I might do it

This thread reads like an example of what is wrong with the internet.

^^ that

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
This thread reads like an example of what is wrong with the internet.[/quote]
This thread shows me why Jim is one of the best coaches out there, in my opinion. I cannot begin to fathom the patience and dedication needed to field questions like this on a daily basis and still have the fire and passion to keep on contributing.

Thank u all very much <3❤️❤️❤️