531 Beginner's Program Question

So I’ve been running this for nearly 3 months and I’m currently almost at the end of cycle 4. I trained Monday and Wednesday on the 2nd week as normal, and today my third workout (a repeat of Monday) is now due. However I may not be able to fit in todays workout due to it being the Christmas period. I also cannot fit in Mondays workout next week as it’s Boxing Day and I’ve got plans all day, which im sure you can understand.

So my question is. I have a deload week schedualed for not next week (week 3) but the week after as per the 7 week protocol. Would it be an issue if I did one of those deload days tomorrow in the morning, or either later tonight when I get home if I have time as it will be a shorter workout, and then do another deload session on Monday, and then complete two normal workouts on the Wednesday and Friday. I would then not take the deload week the following week and jump straight into the next cycle. Hope this makes sense. What do people think? I don’t want to effect my progress lol. I also don’t wanna miss today completely to avoid missing a session.

It sound to me like you are over thinking it. Im pretty sure In one of the Wendler books he says the point of the deload is to reload. That means either do the sessions or do nothing, let the body reset. It sounds to me like you have a good opportunity to do that over that period so either do nothing or do the sessions but mixing and matching sort of misses the point I feel. It won’t affect your progress. Im on my 6th cycle now and regularly skip the deload week altogether. As in I’ll do something else that week, other movements , more cardio , or strength work and no 531 lifts at all (bar squatting, I feel like I need to squat every week). I don’t go crazy heavy just enough to get a good workout but not tax the body so Im fresh going into week 3.