531 BBB 3 Month?

I bought the 2nd 531 but I don’t have the beyond,how doni incorporate fsl?
Also is there a new book coming out or shouldni go ahead and get beyond?
Thanks for the support!

After your perform your 3 scheduled 5/3/1 sets for the week you then drop the weight to your first working set weight and perform 3-5 sets of 5-8 reps.

[quote]Coopsdaddy wrote:
Thanks for the support![/quote]

You titled the thread 5/3/1 BBB 3 Month. FSL isn’t supposed to be done with the BBB 3-month challenge. Are you asking how to do FSL in general, which was answered above, or how to incorporate it with the 3-month challenge? If the question was in reference to the latter, you don’t. Either do a variation of 5/3/1 that incorporates FSL or do the BBB 3-month challenge, but with the 3 month challenge you’re advised against extra sets/reps on the 5/3/1 lifts themselves.

[quote]JR249 wrote:

[quote]Coopsdaddy wrote:
Thanks for the support![/quote]

You titled the thread 5/3/1 BBB 3 Month. FSL isn’t supposed to be done with the BBB 3-month challenge. Are you asking how to do FSL in general, which was answered above, or how to incorporate it with the 3-month challenge? If the question was in reference to the latter, you don’t. Either do a variation of 5/3/1 that incorporates FSL or do the BBB 3-month challenge, but with the 3 month challenge you’re advised against extra sets/reps on the 5/3/1 lifts themselves.[/quote]

Thank you. I wasn’t sure what was meant and I think you cleared it up.

Do the program as it was written. The new book is not an update to Beyond so do yourself a favor and get the book.