518 DL at 137...Female

[quote]giterdone wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
I saw that in person. She was very, very angry at the announcer. He was being kind of a schmuck the whole time.[/quote]

How so[/quote]

Probably the way he was in her face when she is trying to get her head straight for the lift. Should have kicked him in the nuts and then lifted the weight.[/quote]
Yep. He was all up in her face like trying to help her psyche up or something, but he was just saying goofy dumb shit and she had never even met him before lol. You know how people are before big lifts. Everyone has a different ritual they need to go through to get their mind right and he was basically trampling all over hers. She gave him a look that could have cut steel.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Phew i’m still stronger that a 137lb woman. Talk about emasculating.

I think we need to had in our man cards.[/quote]

Unfortunately I can’t say the same. Shes like the Lamar Gant of females. That 518 would put her in the top 5 in the male 132s on powerlifting watch.

remember when that one female sprinter smoked everyone then it was found out that her hormone levels technically made her a man and she actually had testicles inside of her? thats what this seems like.

[quote]mgbyrnc wrote:
remember when that one female sprinter smoked everyone then it was found out that her hormone levels technically made her a man and she actually had testicles inside of her? thats what this seems like.[/quote]

What a profoundly disrespectful thing to say about somebody you know nothing about.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]mgbyrnc wrote:
remember when that one female sprinter smoked everyone then it was found out that her hormone levels technically made her a man and she actually had testicles inside of her? thats what this seems like.[/quote]

What a profoundly disrespectful thing to say about somebody you know nothing about.[/quote]

Kim is polite, feminine, and way classier than you.

The fact that she can outlift you as well means she’s just straight better than you in every way.

[quote]mgbyrnc wrote:

Someone is butthurt.

im just saying what everyone else is thinking…

thats probably how it went at the sprinting event also—

judge 1: hmm that sprinter performed way better than all the others, perhaps we should test her hormone levels

judge 2: youre so disrespectful derp, shes way more feminine and classy than you and she sprints faster than you too so suck it.

[quote]mgbyrnc wrote:

I can’t even…

Doesn’t change the fact that you’re butthurt.

What makes this amazing is that she deadlifted 518 at 137. That in itself is a terrific feat of strength, even if you’re a male.

And, to address your question- No, I did not immediately wonder whether she was secretly a man. Instead, I kicked myself in the butt for thinking my 2xbw deadlift is great and thought to get myself even stronger and at the very least reach my goal of 3xbw deadlift by the end of this year.

If you are even interested in strength, then I would imagine that would be your first thought instead of trying to find a way to invalidate this. Which really wouldn’t even work because 518 at 137lb is monstrous, regardless of gender.

im not butthurt tho

Dude, that was some motivating shit.

FML… That is 2 lbs. short off my max and she is 70 lbs. lighter than me. I feel the need for more deadlift training.

That is possibly the most impressive dl I’ve ever seen.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]mgbyrnc wrote:

What a profoundly disrespectful thing to say about somebody you know nothing about.[/quote]

Kim is polite, feminine, and way classier than you.

The fact that she can outlift you as well means she’s just straight better than you in every way.[/quote]
x2

Maybe she has an appendix that produces an extra gram of test a week. Maybe her father is a billionaire and she has no responsibilities other than training her deadlift. Who cares? Life isn’t fair. She just has to go onto a platform and deadlift. That’s what she did, and she did it better than anyone on this site. If you don’t think her lift is absolutely incredible, I have to wonder why you’re posting in the PL section.

When I saw the title I thought “dear God please at least let it be a Sumo pull with 4 inches of bar movement” but no she only goes and does it fricken conventional as well!

Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Why is it that everytime a woman has an impressive lift a bunch of newbies start crying about how they’re weaker than her and she must be on steroids?

I know this is fucking difficult for some people to understand, but it is possible for woman to be strong if they train for it. Even if she is juicing, it doesn’t matter, it’s a good fucking lift.

I don’t care if ANYONE is using. If you’re a dedicated, top tier lifter why would you just come within 1-2% of your natural limits and settle for that? You’d have to be insane to not want to push yourself farther! Just don’t lie about it and call anyone who pops or admits to using a cheater IF you are using as well.

Good fucking lift.

DEM BLACK CHICK GENETICS DAMMIT!

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[/quote]

ROTFL

She squats over 315 ATG as well.

I can actually really respect this, she doesn’t do any of that minimal ROM shit.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[/quote]

-Naturally higher testosterone levels.
-Tendon attachment sites more on par with that of an animal.
-Superior neural efficiency with high levels of both inter and intra muscular coordination.
-A preponderance of fast twitch fibers.
-Short torso and relatively long arms with hands hanging down to the mid/low femur level.
-In other words, she’s black.

[quote]In10s wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[/quote]

-Naturally higher testosterone levels.
-Tendon attachment sites more on par with that of an animal.
-Superior neural efficiency with high levels of both inter and intra muscular coordination.
-A preponderance of fast twitch fibers.
-Short torso and relatively long arms with hands hanging down to the mid/low femur level.
-In other words, she’s black.
[/quote]

Did u really just compare black people to animals?