5'11. 180lbs. Training for 2 Years

LOL @ tammuz08 being workinhard1224

Haven’t you guys seen when your friend holds the bar the entire time, your back and ass come off the bench and you bring it down less than half way? It allows for a lot of 300lb benchers lol

Well let’s assume your legit with numbers, because I don’t really care
A) I forget about you, the moment I shut this browser and start doing something useful
B) your numbers mean nothing to my life
C)I’ve seen more mysterious things in my life, in fact everyday someone suprises me so much that it should not even be an issue anymore. I myself have a DL that makes people look twice, and I have bench that makes girls laugh.
D) Video would solve it but your pictures aren’t that far.

[quote]workinhard1224 wrote:
i want to gain mass, but i am pretty strong for someone as slender as i am. I am desperate need of a good diet to gain weight.[/quote]

Well there’s all the answers already, 1) “Powerlifter” 2) Want’s to become BB 3) Needs to eat shitloads more food.

Forget your image for a while, eat, read and lift. You shouldn’t have any problems. Eat.

Eat.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

yaa im really bad about eating right. Im def not getting the calories or the protein intake i should be getting. And im really bad about working on my legs. I play so many sports during the year thus its hard to work on them without compensating my performance. [/quote]

excuses are like assholes. [/quote]

And listen to this.

I have no reason to lie about benching 320. [/quote]

You’re right of course, but so many of you idiots are full of shit about their numbers.

I don’t get the point of making this thread at all. Dude, you only weigh 180, and you only squat 350 after TWO years of lifting… Instead of a vanity RMP thread, how about making a “What am I doing incorrectly?” thread on the bodybuilding forum…or better yet, perhaps reading some of the threads on here?

I mean, what the hell did you expect anyone to say? You barely squat more than I do, and I’ve been doing this shit for three months…

VIDEO OR GTFO

You just need to eat more. You have a good base, decent shape - now don’t be afraid to blur the abs a bit and gain some size.

Lift heavy on all the basics, eat enough to support your training and you’ll break your bench plateau and continue to grow. Guarantee it’s your diet.

Anyway, like I said you have a good base - now just hit it heavy and eat. You’ll gain.

[quote]coachese wrote:

I have no reason to lie about benching 320. [/quote]

You’re right of course, but so many of you idiots are full of shit about their numbers.

[/quote]

My Max bench is 240 and I look a little bigger than this guy.

I have no reason to lie about benching 320. But i have been stuck on that for quite sometime now. I work extremely hard in the gym but i don’t eat nearly enough to gain size and my metabolism is ridiculous. I work out with two guys that are your size and im just as strong as them. [/quote]

Does the bar touch your chest?

Oh, and

SQUATS AND MILK!

[quote]Null wrote:
Oh, and

SQUATS AND MILK![/quote]
he cant do squats and milk, he plays too many sports all year!! besides, he is really hawt!!!