5'11'', 180lbs, 18yrs Old

A little pumped

Legs profile

A last one of legs

Back

Back 2

Double bi back (need some work to succeed in posing)

[quote]Nour wrote:
Actually, I prefer to be cut, even if there isn’t a lot of mass, I like a physique more athletic than Bodybuilder.
I’m now trying to to arrive to 8% BF for the summer just to see how it’ll look like.
Then I’ll start bulking, and get some mass during winter.

Concerning body weight training, I saw very good recults from some guys, they’ve got a lot of mass and the results are very comparable to the other who lift weights.[/quote]

If you prefer to be cut then who cares what people say. It’s not like your on a site dedicated to training with weights in such aspects as strongman, power lifting and bodybuilding.
I for one think if you dedicate yourself to body-weight motions for the next 5 years and dial in your diet you will be able to look almost identical to your current self.

Stay strong.

Good progress, keep it up!

Thank you, i’ll keep it up as far as i’ll be able to !

What are the new stats ? You look like you put on a few pounds …

wow, thats some nice progress! how long were those pics after the first pictures that you posted?

I just noticed how strange the time stamps are on the photos… The first set is from a period that spans from April 2010 to March 2011 and then the “new” ones are from March 2011 to May 2011. Whats up?

The time stamps on the photos are not set, my camera bugs sometimes, but between the 2 series oh pics there are on average 3-4 months.
Now I weigh 185 pounds.
I’m actually trying to lose a little more fat to have my abs cut for the summer, I also plan to begin training in a gym to see how’re the sensations, just to test, knowing that I always only trained body weighted.

[quote]Nour wrote:
I also plan to begin training in a gym to see how’re the sensations, just to test, knowing that I always only trained body weighted.[/quote]

LOL what?!

I’ve just begun last week training with waights, before that I always trained using my body weight (chins up, squat one leg …)