5'10'' 185 Lb

bench - 315
DL - 405
Squat - 385

here’s another

one more

wheels

yeah i apologize right nor for not having a leg pic. I have to borrow a camera so I’ll do it after next leg workout. I also want to preface other comments by stating that yes, I did just join, but I have been reading T-Nation for quite some time and have been reading cosgrove since before then.

Diet right now is pretty random for lack of time.
Supps - Vasocharge, Xtend, Oats and Whey
workouts are 4-5x per week with alternating heavy/light days per bodypart. Trying to cut a little weight over the next 1.5 weeks for a college bench press comp. want to be at 185% BW. after that trying to get to 195lbs.

looking good buddy

didn’t realize I had this one on here at first. This is the most recent one.

looking good dude.

what are your future goals?

gud dude ur workin out. very well done… gud physique, i wud lik ur help , if u can help me out just to guide me into which kinda workout u r doing and diet so that i may follow and give it a gud try to make myself look gud u know what i mean …

[quote]shameerrawther wrote:
gud dude ur workin out. very well done… gud physique, i wud lik ur help , if u can help me out just to guide me into which kinda workout u r doing and diet so that i may follow and give it a gud try to make myself look gud u know what i mean …[/quote]

it’s spelled “good”

Weight and height? guess on bf%?

[quote]Schlenkatank wrote:
Weight and height? guess on bf%?[/quote]

umm… may wanna check the um… title of the thread?(besides the BF%)

[quote]siouxperman wrote:
didn’t realize I had this one on here at first. This is the most recent one.[/quote]

i have a fetish for popeye forearms. great!

your base is well proportioned and (probably) a balanced 8% BF.

at this point you could do anything you wanted: metabolic, strength, building… not sure of your goal?? but solid 5 aestheticly speaking. strong work

[quote]thruxton45 wrote:

[/quote]

You ghey?

here’s the wheels. goals for now are simply get bigger and stronger. bodyfat is sitting around 10-11% i think.

Good base

As far as upper body goes, ur shoulders are lagging… your bicep is bigger than your shoulder

Work those delts !

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
thruxton45 wrote:

You ghey?[/quote]

hey, this ain’t craigslist and i am not interested… j/k

sheesh!

it’s the shoulders on chicks that i notice (of course i read the ass worship thread version 2 page by page, but in the gym it’s the shoulders i see first).

it tells me that they take fitness/lifting serious and it’s the forearms on dudes that represent “work” to me.

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
Schlenkatank wrote:
Weight and height? guess on bf%?

umm… may wanna check the um… title of the thread?(besides the BF%)

[/quote]

whoops my bad. Although it’s fair to expect people to post all of there stats in one place right at the beginning.

[quote]zraw wrote:
Good base

As far as upper body goes, ur shoulders are lagging… your bicep is bigger than your shoulder

Work those delts !

5[/quote]

I appreciate the feedback. I’ve never really been critiqued on proportionality before I’ve got partial tearing in both labrums from god knows what, but that’s always a sticking point for me.

[quote]thruxton45 wrote:
siouxperman wrote:
didn’t realize I had this one on here at first. This is the most recent one.

[/quote]

wat?