T Nation

5'10 175lbs 12%

Im considering AAS is this a good base to start with

You’re not ready yet Brah! You need to be at leat 6’ 200lbs before starting AAS.

Wait till you’re 6’ 200lbs.

wait until you are 5’8 185lbs.

I would guess that you could go further without resorting to PEDs yet.

S

[quote]ComeAtMeBrah wrote:
Im considering AAS is this a good base to start with
[/quote]

its decent enough to run a cycle imo, although you could still make decent progress natty. the only thing im gonna say is do your reaserch.

Well Im 27 now and people think Im 21 as is so Im thinking my test. isnt dropping off yet like its supposed to at 25. IMO Ive got till im 31 or so. So I should probly stay natural till then.

I don’t mean to come off as too condescending:

But you’re a 27 year old taking shirtless pics in a public bathroom. You didn’t think it was important to talk about your lower body at all, as demonstrated by your jeans, nor did you apparently find it important to mention any other factors that would be determinable in your decision to start taking anabolics.

The decision to start using gear is a serious one that should not be taken lightly.

Now that I’m done berating you, think about some of these things:

What are your short-term and long-term goals?
Why are you considering anabolics?
Why do you think you need anabolics?
How long have you been training?
Is your nutrition and training as dialed in as it could be?
Are you prepared to make a long-term financial investment?
Are you prepared to do all of the necessary PCT?
Do you know what PCT stands for?
What kind of anabolic are you considering? Why that rather than something else? What are the side effects? Are you prepared to deal with those side effects?

Once you can answer those questions for yourself, you’ll have a better understanding of whether or not you’re ready.

You’re lucky that you posted this in the Bodybuilding Subforum and not in Steroids; those guys would have ripped you a new one.