5'10, 161, Five Years of Lifting

[quote]Sentinal wrote:
It was all going so well until the ‘jacked fibras’ comment…sigh. At least his frat-boy mates still think he’s hyooge.

OP, if your serious about putting on mass you can stack creatine with NO explode for a crazy-hardcore stack. Make sure to have plenty of milk thistle at hand for the long road to recovery though.[/quote]

You must proceed with caution if you have the balls to stack NO explode AND creatine together.

It would be irresponsible to operate heavy machinery, such as buses, cranes and large trucks when under the influence of a creatine / NO cycle.

High altitudes should be avoided at all costs: a very dear friend of mine once boarded a long haul flight to Australia after finishing a loading phase.
He exploded while the stewardess was serving appetizers. The pump was just too intense… sniff

Also, a wise old chinese man told me to follow these rules while ‘using’:

1)Don’t go near bright light, especially sunlight.
2)Avoid water at all costs.
3)Most importantly, never, ever, feed yourself after midnight.

He warned that if any of these rules were broken, something really bad would happen :frowning:

That dude is yoked!

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
You need to post more pics.[/quote]

Rob,
Maybe Bblume will drop by with progress pics before he hits the clubs on Friday night:

JAGERBOMBS!

205 press after 5 years of lifting?!

[quote]roybot wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
You need to post more pics.

Rob,
Maybe Bblume will drop by with progress pics before he hits the clubs on Friday night:

JAGERBOMBS!
[/quote]

Ha ha, yeah maybe

Here’s a quick snap of the OP at work in the lab.

P.S. waylanderxx, your new avatar is hysterical (I started to read the thread on bbuilding.com, but lost interest when the amateur comedians got involved).

you get a 1 for your lies

The deadlift is pretty mediocre, but I have a hard time believing the 305+ bp with his build.

I;m finding it hard to believe that this guy can military 205 with those shoulders.

take 200 lbs off each of those lifting numbers and i will believe you

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
take 200 lbs off each of those lifting numbers and i will believe you[/quote]

5lb military press