T Nation

5'10, 161, Five Years of Lifting

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
honest wrote:
Even the beast awakens has bigger traps.

Oh snap…

LOL

Long neck is better than this DBag? ha ha ha[/quote]

At least the legendary ‘Awakened Beast’ did an actual pose. This guy is just a poser.

[quote]roybot wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
honest wrote:

Oh snap…

LOL

Long neck is better than this DBag? ha ha ha

At least the legendary ‘Awakened Beast’ did an actual pose. This guy is just a poser.

[/quote]

The beast had math skills too…

I wonder if this guy is an economics major. Or better yet, something totally useless like sociology or philosophy.

roybot wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
honest wrote:

Oh snap…

LOL

I wonder if this guy is an economics major. Or better yet, something totally useless like sociology or philosophy.

[/quote]

Damn! I forgot about The Beast’s greatest strength!

“It is foretold, that one day, The Beast shall awaken once more, to confound us all with the power of Algebra and calculus 1 & 2”.

Didn’t bblume say something about working in a lab? OK, so his job is to set up experiments, which depends on being able to measure out amounts accurately, but the guy can’t even spell “scoops”?

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Hopefully natural selection will take its course, and he’ll blow himself up. I can definitely smell troll here…

[quote]roybot wrote:
Didn’t bblume say something about working in a lab? OK, so his job is to set up experiments, which depends on begin able to measure out amounts accurately, but the guy can’t even spell “scoops”?
[/quote]
Not “scoops”, scopes. Lab scopes. Two scopes of whey. That’s something completely different. He works in a lab, doesn’t he?

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
roybot wrote:
Didn’t bblume say something about working in a lab? OK, so his job is to set up experiments, which depends on begin able to measure out amounts accurately, but the guy can’t even spell “scoops”?

Not “scoops”, scopes. Lab scopes. Two scopes of whey. That’s something completely different. He works in a lab, doesn’t he?
[/quote]

What?! He takes two scopes of whey? In one go? That’s seriously hardcore! I hope he washes them properly afterwards. Otherwise, nobody would be able to use them to look at cool sciencey stuff like germs and slime, and that’s just plain selfish.

Bblume, I would also suggest taking NO Explode intravenously along with your scopes of whey - you’ll get jacked in no time.

lol @ the unawareness on this board

[quote]roybot wrote:
Bblume, I would also suggest taking NO Explode intravenously along with your scopes of whey - you’ll get jacked in no time.[/quote]

Good advice.

You may also consider adding two petri dishes of creatine monohydrate to your PWO shake.

[quote]roybot wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
The only pecs worth rating are the ones (or one) covered with a green bikini. Put more pics of whoever that is next to you.

Ask and ye shall…wish you hadn’t.

Here’s the ‘little’ cutie, relaxing with friends.
[/quote]

Mmmmm, gunts!

roybot wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
honest wrote:

Oh snap…

LOL

[/quote]

A sociology or philosophy major are “totally useless” in your mind???

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
roybot wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
honest wrote:

Oh snap…

LOL

A sociology or philosophy major are “totally useless” in your mind???[/quote]

Undergrad? Yeah. Not going to make much money in those fields without post education.

Maybe “totally” is a bit strong. But philosophy has very little value in my mind, even with a PHD. I mean what value do you add? You think, wow. Sociology is take it or leave it in my mind, depends on what your using the knowledge for.

Trust me, my wife was a dual Social & Psych major undergrad, and she gets pissed all the time when I pick on her.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
roybot wrote:
Bblume, I would also suggest taking NO Explode intravenously along with your scopes of whey - you’ll get jacked in no time.

Good advice.

You may also consider adding two petri dishes of creatine monohydrate to your PWO shake.[/quote]

Agreed. All the top Soviet lifters would take their creatine in petri dishes: doing so would help shuttle the creatine into the muscles far more effectively than any carb mix.

Skimp on the petri dishes at your own risk - you’ll be cheating yourself out of serious gains.

roybot you are cracking me up haha “Bblume, I would also suggest taking NO Explode intravenously” funniest thing I’ve read on here in a while. lmao

Another dosing protocol for the NO explode is to hook yourself up to a drip overnight, Dorian Yates style.

Of course, this is strictly for individuals with superior recovery ability.

At his level of development, I would suggest the OP sticks with a hypodermic syringe for the time being. There should be plenty in his lab left over from the animal testing.

It was all going so well until the ‘jacked fibras’ comment…sigh. At least his frat-boy mates still think he’s hyooge.

OP, if your serious about putting on mass you can stack creatine with NO explode for a crazy-hardcore stack. Make sure to have plenty of milk thistle at hand for the long road to recovery though.

yo I heard jay cutler does that shit and he’s jackeddddddd

OP,
You’re really going to have to post a response once in a while if you ever want this thread to scale the epic heights of “The Beast Awakens”…

secret: I AM the OP

okay, maybe not…
but
i mean, a guy can dream, no?

I love scopes of whey you can really see the individual molecules of protein in every scope!It’s the best thing on the market to date!I heard Bill Nye the science guy does that too and we all know hes jacked to the max!!!

You need to post more pics.