5'10" 138 lbs...Help!

Hi, I’m new to these forums and I was looking for some advice.

Some call me thin due to my very small frame (32 in chest, 28 in waist, 33 in hips), but I’m very pudgy, I would say. Particularly in my thighs, buttocks, and abdominal area. I lack any visible muscle mass.

I’m 5’10" and 138 pounds with a BF of 14%.
I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what I would have to do to get down to 130 pounds while lowering my BF%. I’m not very interested in body building, myself. I’m looking to just lean up (like the picture provided)
This may sound strange, because for most men lowering their weight and their BF% would make them look like a crack addict or any other form of superfluously skinny outcast along the lines.

For me, I’m sure that would not be the case.
I will admit, I know nothing about ‘this stuff’, so bear with me please.
Any advice would be appreciated,
thanks.

Seriously, I know you mean well, but read the stickied articles at the top of the beginner’s forum. Just do it, please. You don’t need any more specialized questions than those already answered there.

You’re gonna get flamed. Instead of cutting try bulking and then see what people call you.

Eat this over and over again.

Maybe the reason you lack any visible muscle mass is that…

YOU DON’T HAVE ANY MUSCLE MASS!
5’10" 138 lbs… I mean, come on!
And neither does that 130lbs ‘‘guy’’,you want to look like.

Read the articles at this fine site, and just maybe your view on topic changes… I really hope so, I looked like that once, and I actually thought I was BIG and lean with muscle. I know better now.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
Eat this over and over again. [/quote]

This is a problem, seeing as I’m a vegetarian.
However, I do add protein powder to my drinks sometimes.

[quote]AminoBoss wrote:

Read the articles at this fine site, and just maybe your view on topic changes… I really hope so, I looked like that once, and I actually thought I was BIG and lean with muscle. I know better now.[/quote]

You’re right, I don’t.
But I don’t want to have a lot of muscle, really.
I just want to be lean and toned like the guy I posted.

[quote]gutshot wrote:
You’re gonna get flamed. Instead of cutting try bulking and then see what people call you.[/quote]

What is bulking/cutting, exactly ? And how do I go about doing it?
I know that you gain muscle when you bulk and you lose fat when you cut.
But what kinds of foods do I eat, what kinds of exercise, etc.

[quote]trashyandvogue wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Eat this over and over again.

This is a problem, seeing as I’m a vegetarian.
However, I do add protein powder to my drinks sometimes.[/quote]

What a troll.

This may sound strange, because for most men lowering their weight and their BF% would make them look like a crack addict or any other form of superfluously skinny outcast along the lines.

[/quote]
Most… Including you.

This has GOT to be… Is it April 1st.?

dude i will save you alot of time and effot…and bashing

the reason guys on these fourms are so knowledgable is because they have read a countless amount of articles and DONE THEIR OWN RESEARCH. get reading young buck.

AminoBoss wrote:

Read the articles at this fine site, and just maybe your view on topic changes… I really hope so, I looked like that once, and I actually thought I was BIG and lean with muscle. I know better now.

You’re right, I don’t.
I just want to be lean and toned like the guy I posted.[/quote]

hahahaha…

LMFAO.

Seriously, you are the epitome of a troll.

Okay first off, you are no where near pudgy in any part of your body. You just don’t have any muscle. You can’t flex bone. You look like a crack addict. You probably couldn’t get much skinnier without starving yourself, which you look like you are right now.

Honestly, if this isn’t a trolling expedition, you need to realize some things outlined above in semi harsh language. You need to EAT big you need to LIFT big and you need to stop thinking your BIG when you’re S-K-I-N-N-Y.

Read around get your diet under control get on a program and don’t even think about getting lean while you’re lifting. You’re a walking skeleton.

That picture screams eating disorder or child abuse to me. How someone could stumble onto a site like this and think it’s appropriate to post that as a goal is beyond me. Your post reeks of being a troll.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
trashyandvogue wrote:
AminoBoss wrote:

You’re right, I don’t.
I just want to be lean and toned like the guy I posted.

hahahaha…

LMFAO.

Seriously, you are the epitome of a troll.
[/quote]
wtf is a troll ? and why is everyone accusing me of being one ?

[quote]Skrussian wrote:
Okay first off, you are no where near pudgy in any part of your body. You just don’t have any muscle. You can’t flex bone. You look like a crack addict. You probably couldn’t get much skinnier without starving yourself, which you look like you are right now.

Honestly, if this isn’t a trolling expedition, you need to realize some things outlined above in semi harsh language. You need to EAT big you need to LIFT big and you need to stop thinking your BIG when you’re S-K-I-N-N-Y.

Read around get your diet under control get on a program and don’t even think about getting lean while you’re lifting. You’re a walking skeleton. [/quote]

that picture isn’t of me o_o

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
That picture screams eating disorder or child abuse to me. How someone could stumble onto a site like this and think it’s appropriate to post that as a goal is beyond me. Your post reeks of being a troll.[/quote]

not really…
i wasn’t expecting anyone here to share my same goals.
i’m just looking for dieting or “cutting” tips.

A troll is a person who posts ridiculous things in order to ellicit a reaction from others. You coming here, to a site focused on building muscle and getting big, saying you think your chubby when you’re a twig and claiming to want to tone down more comes across as trolling to us. It’s either trolling, or you have extreme denial about how god damned skinny you are.

138 lbs? Are you kidding?! Go eat something right now! The only reason someone should weigh 138 lbs. at 5’10" is because they live in Africa and don’t have any food to eat. You should be at least 180 and even then you’d be lean. Stop looking at your computer and go eat. When you get done, eat again. When you wake up tomorrow, EAT! Seriously man, that’s gotta be unhealthy.

I dunno about lean at 180 unless you’ve been lifting for a while and have low BF, but he is way too skinny. And I didn’t see where you said it wasn’t you. But that just raises another question. Why would you ever want to look like that guy? Ever…ever…everrrrrr?