T Nation

5'10, 120. Take D-Bol?

I was wondering if taking D-Bol is worth taking it orally by itself . I'm 5'10 and 120 pounds, I'm tired of people calling me bones or bird chest , HELP

Mike Matarazzo Passed Away
Mike Matarazzo Passed Away

you are not playing a video game
this is real life
lift weights
eat alot

Fucking eat I swear I just dont get you guys.

I’ve had worse nicknames

[quote]Gametest014 wrote:
I was wondering if taking D-Bol is worth taking it orally by itself . I’m 5’10 and 120 pounds, I’m tired of people calling me bones or bird chest , HELP
[/quote]

Boney bird chest

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I’ve had worse nicknames [/quote]

go on…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

go on…[/quote]

i’ll tell you when you’re older (:

Eat a lot ? All I do is eat and get hungry in the next hour or two . I was thinking is a I took D-bol and testo to keep my gains , since D-bol makes you gain weight and I know you lost or some of your gains from D-bol. That’s where the Testo comes in

are you riding a chicken, or are those your legs?

OP, try training hard and eating well for a couple years see what it does for you. All the best gainz are in the first year anyways.

How in the world are you going to keep your gains if you can’t eat enough to sustain them?

For the love of Dio, where the fuck has all the common sense gone???

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

go on…[/quote]

i’ll tell you when you’re older (:[/quote]
I’m officially an old fart now.

Do tell.

eat alot
alot is a perspective issue
what ,and when does your first meal of the day look like
example; i eat 3k to 4k calories to maintain my body weight first meal is within 30 minutes of waking 10 whole large eggs slice of cheese some ham
what ,and when does your first meal look like,what do the rest of your meals look like

Keep a log of what you eat. Just put a pen and paper or make a note to enter it on your phone every night before you go to sleep. You should be able to easily recall what you had to eat that day.

Then after a week, spend the time and calculate our your calories and carb/fat/protein ratios. I guarantee you are nowhere near what you think you are eating. Trash eating to have high calories is THREE meals a day of Mcdonald’s big mac supersized meal with a huge portion of the calories coming from the soda. If you drink water instead you will need to add two more big macs. So really five big macs a day plus fries to really have your calories up there for adding weight. There are far better bulking diets btw, just trying to get our mindset on what serious eating to add weight really means.

I was thin in high school and always wondered why. I started doing triathlons and learned what it meant to eat four to five thousand calories a day just to maintain weight. After my morning workout it took about 45 minutes just to get through breakfast and then I had to snack all day along with a few other big meals. This was just to maintain a body weight of 155 pounds. Of course, training 2-4 hours a day required the calories.

Maybe there is a problem here with hormones or metabolism.
Can you manage to pay for lab work?

Please check this out for a thought starter:
https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/prototype_advice_for_new_guys?pageNo=0#6291873

Nice roll bread