50mg Per Month TRT?

Most likely your E2 is high. 200mg/week is a pretty large dose. Injecting once per week also increases T>E2. Get tested ASAP. If it is high E2, it’s only gonna get worse until you start taking an AI.

1 Like

Even 200mg/weak can cause gyno. Everyone converts E at different levels. Some guys can take 500mg/wk and have zero estrogen sides, others can get actual gyno at 200,g/week.

Your story of never suspecting T problems is 100% similar to mine. I worked so hard to get in shape as i was obese throughout adolescence and i have a masculine facial structure and beard and when i got diagnosed i was like how can this happen? I thought of myself as lazy, unmotivated, and a little depersonalized. Had mood problems ranging from suicidal to generally feeling a little low. Did not connect the dots as i was in my 20s. I thought how can a guy in 20s have these problems. When i looked back, i saw how shitty my life has been since these problems started, i am a cranky bitch, can’t lose final bits of fat or gain muscle despite tracking my macros, paying so much attention to detail with training that even my trainers told me to let go a little. Always tired and decline sex 9 times out of 10.

Everything will get better, hopefully! best of luck.

If your nipples are sensitive / itchy, you need to control your E2. It only gets worse, believe me.

You have symptoms of high E2 and should now ask for anastrozole and then labs after that will drive dose refinement.

200mg T per week is double TRT dosing and so you can expect to get twice the E2 problems.
see the stickies that I suggested