T Nation

50mg D bol Caps

I have some 50mgs d bol caps for my next winter cycle.
I plan to run it for at least 4 wks with 500mgs of Sust.
It will be my 3rd cycle btw. will look like this-
wk 1-4 50mgs d-bol a day
wk 1-14 500mgs Sust a wk

Have nova and clomid for pct. I find it easier to keep gains when I run longer cycles.
My question is what do you guys think is better? To take the dose with breakfast or
Pre W.O. about an hour before? A friend of mine took his in the am and it worked out for him.
But what is best Am or pre work out?

If you’re only using it once per day and you have oil based test flowing thru you I’d use it 45 minutes pre workout

Never done it that way but with the 50mg caps thers isn’t a whole lot of choices.
Will the results be as good as say buying some 5mgs and taking them through out the day? I have done that before with good results.
What I’m trying to ask is in your experience what gave you better results? the pre work out or spacing them out through the day?
Or is the end result going to be the same?
Thank you for your reply saps.

[quote]heavychevy1988 wrote:
Never done it that way but with the 50mg caps thers isn’t a whole lot of choices.
Will the results be as good as say buying some 5mgs and taking them through out the day? I have done that before with good results.
What I’m trying to ask is in your experience what gave you better results? the pre work out or spacing them out through the day?
Or is the end result going to be the same?
Thank you for your reply saps. [/quote]
Different results. I gaining more weight [water/bloat] will the divided dose thing. All at once pre workout is more of a training boost and it makes workouts better. So different goals and different results. There’s not a lot you can do with caps though in terms of splitting them. If you want the bigger bloat yeah try and find some smaller tabs.

Oh… now I see why people have different opinons.

So if taken pre w.o. I wont get as big. Understood. but what about the strength, the pumps the awsome feeling dbol gives me? These are some of the reasons I love dbol.
Thank you agian for your wisdom. It’s so awsome to have a place like this where poeple from across the world can share their knowledge and experience with each other!!!

I use dbol pre workout and have been all year. So dont believe the hype about 6 weeks being the max for orals. In fact if you only take it once per day the liver damage seems to be very minimal. I’ve had my values checked twice this year and both times Im in normal range. Dbol pre workout is a definite strength boost. You also will be much less bloated since the half life is say 4-6hours

How many mgs do u use pre wo? Do you think 50mgs is too much? I am 5’10 210 lbs about 14% bf. Its my 3rd cycle my fisrt two I never went over 30mgs. that is awsome that it can be used longer than 6 wks I’ve heard of people being on it year round but never had the opportunity to talk to any one who’s actualy done it!!
Thank you again!!

I have taken 30-50 mg of dbol prior to working out with great results, but honestly I cannot tell a big difference between 30 mg and 50 mg.

I would go with what some have recommended in the past and make sure you start after you have test absorbed for say 3-4 weeks.

Thanks for the info guys its greatly appreciated. Can’t wait to give it a try.

Get’n pumped just thinking bout it. Gotta go kick some ass at the gym now!!