500x4, 405x17 Raw Squat

[quote]MachineAZ wrote:
phatmike wrote:

If I didn’t know any better, I would say that is the PureFitness on 32nd and Greenway. Do you always train over there? I used to train there but now go to the Scottsdale one because it is closer to my office.

P.S. that is some good stuff! Very beastly

You are correct. I’ve been a member since '97 and been going there off and on.

We always train gym lifts there. I can’t believe you go to the Scottsdale one. Do they still not have a squat rack? They won’t let us deadlift heavy over there or do anything we do at the Greenway location.
[/quote]

Hmmm…Yeah I’m getting ready to bail out of there because I’m getting a setup at my house. I was driving over to the greenway one for about the last two years during lunch, but I only work like 3 minutes from the Scottsdale one, so I decided to switch up about 6 weeks ago. It is probably one of the worst setups of a free weight area I have seen, and because of that and time constraints, I said screw it, thus getting the setup at my house.

Nobody has ever said anything to me when I do deads over there, but I’m not pulling anywhere near what you are (415…yes lightweight I know) They don’t have a full cage over there like the one on Greenway, but they have a half one similar to the two they have at Greenway and another half type rack with adjustable “pins” on it. About the only good thing about it is that the dumbells don’t feel like they are going to fall apart.

Soon I’ll be out of there and training at home.

That shit was disgusting. Fucking 17 reps with 405. I got sick to my stomach watching it, haha.
Nice job man.

nice lifts man

no belt either, sick.

Great lifts man. Go call on the DMX too.