Couple of PR’s set today.

[quote]MachineAZ wrote:

Scott Porter - Squats 6.5.07 - YouTube [/quote]

Holy crap man… that is beastly.

Good Job!

Now that was impressive! Nice work.

Nice weight.

How many times could you get 405 before you got 500?

Holy shit that looks painful

Nice job. Do you find the plates moving while you are squatting effect your balance at all or ability to get another rep???

Again, nice job.

Nice work, man. Very nice.

What were the PRs exactally?

-Matt

That’s some quality lifting.

Dud dnt u hav anee deesancy? Y u takin up all da space in da curl rack?! What if 1 of us guidos wanna pump up dem gunz of ourz?

Just kidding!

You’re a beast!

Nice squatting.

Absolutely sick lifting bro.

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
Nice job. Do you find the plates moving while you are squatting effect your balance at all or ability to get another rep???[/quote]

That comment is sooo T-Nation :wink:

Great lifting! I think you might have had 5 in you at 500. Looking very strong, keep up the good work!

That was great man… i hope to be there one day.

Awesome, man.

I feel inspired. I was going to do GMs for a couple heavy 5s today, but I smell a squat rep burnout session in the stew.

How the fuck do you some of guys squat serious weight while looking at a mirror? I feel like I can never sit back on my heels if I’m in a mirror. I guess I’m just a spaz.

Great lifts.

God damn those Firefighters are strong :wink:

[quote]MachineAZ wrote:

If I didn’t know any better, I would say that is the PureFitness on 32nd and Greenway. Do you always train over there? I used to train there but now go to the Scottsdale one because it is closer to my office.

P.S. that is some good stuff! Very beastly

Thats some sick squatting
Nice work

Phill

How many puppies and small children do you have to consume in a day?

You’re a beast dude.

[quote]phatmike wrote:

If I didn’t know any better, I would say that is the PureFitness on 32nd and Greenway. Do you always train over there? I used to train there but now go to the Scottsdale one because it is closer to my office.

P.S. that is some good stuff! Very beastly[/quote]

You are correct. I’ve been a member since '97 and been going there off and on.

We always train gym lifts there. I can’t believe you go to the Scottsdale one. Do they still not have a squat rack? They won’t let us deadlift heavy over there or do anything we do at the Greenway location.

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
Nice job. Do you find the plates moving while you are squatting effect your balance at all or ability to get another rep???

Again, nice job.[/quote]

With lighter weight, no.

But I’ve had 725 on the bar for bottom up squats and it sucks because the bar flexes so much and the weights move a lot.

My “balance” is good from strongman.

Way to go bro; those are some outstanding lifts.

And here I thought you had given up squatting. :slight_smile: