500mgs of EQ, What to Do....

Hey, currently running 500mg of test c a week for 10 weeks. I have a 10ml vial of 50mg EQ that I need to use soon or get rid of(expiration closing in) Wish I had enough to run it at 300-400 a week but unfortunatly this is all I have and no funds for any more. Should I take 100mg’s for the last 5 weeks of my cycle? Will it do anything, Surely it won’t hurt anything. Any suggestions not shroudded in sarcasim?? Thanks!

Well, at 50mgs per ml you are going to need a lot of oil/ml’s to dose it properly. Personally, I would try and get rid of it, but if you are going to use it now, use it at a higher dose, like at 200 mgs for 2 weeks and 100 mg for one week. It really won’t do any thing, and it may add to your suppression. So, if I were you, I would either save it for later use, or get rid of it and get some higher dosed gear. But don’t wait for the last weeks of using test to use it, use it all up before your last week of test shots…

Try to barter it. 500mg of EQ is rather useless

I’d just keep it and use it when i got some more… i wouldn’t be too concerned about the date either.

Well I was planning of another cycle in march with 500mg of test c, 300mg EQ so I’ll save it for then, thanks for the input!

Well i did think you would be using it sooner than that!

I dont know what is possible from quite out of date products…

I mean i don’t know if it is a higher likely-hood of contamination from degradation of the rubber seal, if the drug loses potency or what…